UBot Underground

whats the difference between ubot dev and what i have?

the only version available right now is the Standard version, which you have now. when the dev and pro versions are ready, there will be a comparison page with the differences as well as a page for you to upgrade your license to either the pro or the dev license.

Hello again LillyT! The developer's license was supposed to be available by the end of October, do you have any updates as to when the Developer's License will finally be available?

It is ready, we will try to have it released by the end of next week but no promises. Things come up, and we have had to move the release date. But the licenses are pretty much done so it is certain that they will be released by next week.

not yet ready. We had it planned to release this week, but certain delays have caused us to push back the release again. I am hoping that by Monday we will be ready to release the versions.

bright side is, it gives us lots more time to work out all the issues and test features properly.

Can't wait ;)

Quick question if you don't mind, I know you guys are releasing an upgrade/addon for sockets and multithreading but will the pro or the dev version be able to handle multiple "threads" in terms of multiple "active" windows at the same time from within 1 ubot script/program sort of like imacros can with tabs or senuke does with it's submitter windows?

Can't wait ;)

Quick question if you don't mind, I know you guys are releasing an upgrade/addon for sockets and multithreading but will the pro or the dev version be able to handle multiple "threads" in terms of multiple "active" windows at the same time from within 1 ubot script/program sort of like imacros can with tabs or senuke does with it's submitter windows?

you will be able to open multiple active windows in either firefox or internet explorer in the dev and pro versions. Sockets will be a separate feature from that.

you will be able to open multiple active windows in either firefox or internet explorer in the dev and pro versions. Sockets will be a separate feature from that.

Hi lily did I read it right? Ubot support firefox browser in the upcoming licenses?

I'm beginning to lose hope! Less than 5 hours left on the east coast :unsure:

The new licenses will not be released this week. We're dealing with some delays, but we will let everyone know when they are released.