UBot Underground

Pro/developer editions, multiple threads, sockets, etc..

I know you guys are still working on the more advanced editions but I have some questions and I can't wait much longer B) First question, when are they going to be released? Will they be released at the same time or will one come first and then the other? Any estimates on pricing? Second question is regarding sockets and multiple threads, right now ubot is very simple since it uses a single thread and IE but obviously the introduction of sockets and multiple threads is going to make things more complicated and I'm wondering how that will work. For example are we going to be able to put the following "work flow":

[navigate]

> http://google.com

[fill form]

>q

>test search

[click button]

>Google Search

[wait finish]

>30

And then put that inside a socket/multiple threads "container" like we do with stuff like subs and sub windows or will we need to manually do the http get/post commands? While i'm on the subjects of sockets I might as well ask, will socket commands still be able to change iframes in order to deal with things like recaptcha?

the pro and dev versions are essentially finished now, just finishing up the beta testing. we're releasing the socket commands as a separate addon. it's going to be a lot better that way. the tools will be incredibly powerful, and it's important to keep them in the hands of people who know how to use them.

the pro and dev versions are essentially finished now, just finishing up the beta testing. we're releasing the socket commands as a separate addon. it's going to be a lot better that way. the tools will be incredibly powerful, and it's important to keep them in the hands of people who know how to use them.

So when the new licenses come out sockets won't be available right away? And I'm guessing we'll need to manually do the http get/post requests instead of using the point and click interface that we use now right?

Hey Seth,

What reading should we start doing so we can get the most out of the pro versions?

thnx

Familiarize yourself a bit with html (For the UI html panel for example) and regular expression(the find regular expression constant). There will be video tutorials on how to use the commands very shortly.

So we will be able to impleent html code inside the ubot without going to some serwer to for example make a post command? [for exmaple upping captcha and then using external html form] ?

So we will be able to impleent html code inside the ubot without going to some serwer to for example make a post command? [for exmaple upping captcha and then using external html form] ?

Lol, she does mean HTML UI.

• 3 weeks later...