UBot Underground

Anyone had success creating aol accounts

Hi guys -

]

just wanted to know if anyone has had success creating aol accounts - Im finding a few issues with the selecting drop downs for the DOB and also the secret questions

I have tried the following which changes it but think i may be missing somehting

The image i have attached is for the choosing the question -

thnks

post-785-1285762385891_thumb.gif

Excellent that worked - should have seen the anchor signs - thanks for the help

I am however facing another issue now - after i enter the details and the bot hits submit - aol comes back saying a error has been encountered and it can not create the acocunt - well it says somehting like that in red text - any idea - if tried adding extra delays -

for the captcha I had to send strings and it was fine just after the submit button now -

shaking my head in pain :blink:

also the captcha image is a hit and miss - sometimes it shows and other it doesnt

i can attache the bot if you like -

Excellent that worked - should have seen the anchor signs - thanks for the help

I am however facing another issue now - after i enter the details and the bot hits submit - aol comes back saying a error has been encountered and it can not create the acocunt - well it says somehting like that in red text - any idea - if tried adding extra delays -

for the captcha I had to send strings and it was fine just after the submit button now -

shaking my head in pain :blink:

also the captcha image is a hit and miss - sometimes it shows and other it doesnt

i can attache the bot if you like -

Can you post a screenshot or the .ubot file?

Besides that, AOL does not show me a captcha at all.

Not in uBot, not in IE and not in FF.

This is a screenshot in IE8, in FF it does not show anything at all, even after pres refresh image a few times.

post-376-12857740654197_thumb.png

Wow! AOL

I thought that was a dead company. I thought mass mailing disks and then CDs bankrupted them.

So are these IDs valuable?

Not to sure how to answer your question Buddy - but can confirm that I have managed to get it to work - if anyone wants the script then feel free to ask

thanks