UBot Underground

I am reaching the end of my rope with THREADS & Captchas

I am already behind on a couple of projects due to work stuff so I will keep this brief.

How in God's Green Earth are you suppose to use Threads when processing Captchas?

I want to use a thread to do that so it does not screw up the web page that the Captcha is sitting on. Everytime I perform this function it copies the image up to the upper left corner and pushes everything else down

Does anyone have an example they can post?

Mucho Thanks!

Thanks!

I tried but I am getting the order of the nodes wrong. If I choose the captcha image after the sub window opens then the sub window is empty. If I do it before then I get an error saying it could not process due to missing something.

edit: Unable to decode image

Thank you for your time so far. I can do that. LOL

I want to process the Captcha from a sub window or thread (Sub Window is probably best). Because most of my processing is being done in the main section of my Bot.

I think it is crazy that when you chose the Captcha image that it puts it up in the same window and total distroys the look of the site.

It seems to me that the "save chose image" node or deviant could save to the HD and then have the "bypass captcha chosen" process from that.

Of course there are probably more dynamics going on here but I would love for this to be as invisible as possible. Ignorance is Bliss when you are dealing with users. So when you see a website get a screwed look then an untrained person would think "OMG I have a virus!"

I am on to a work around now so when I work it out I wil post it. I hate work arounds. It cheapens the look.

Well, my work around did not work.

I was trying to save the image and load a special HTML file in the sub window. But IE hates the file:/// or it might be Sub Window hates it. In either case, it does not load the image. Works great in Firefox.

It's also a shame that the "Save Chosen Image" node cannot work in a silent mode and not always write to the current website. I hate that.

What about opening the captcha image in a sub window auto-magically and then process it. Oh! While I am wishing here have the sub window minimized out of view. LOL

Anyone able to upload it to a legit site instead of this biggest crap site filesend.net?

When i click the download button it only keeps page refreshing with new ads.

Tried with IE and FF, both keeps page refreshing.

Please use Mediafire or Rapidshare instead.

Thanks in advance.

Okay. Here is a picture of my test bot. I hide the navigation to the site I was using since I did not have permission to show. I also hid my bypass captcha node. But you should be able to see what I did.

CREDIT:

Goes to meter, his code opened my eyes to how I needed to do this. Now if the Sub Window can be minimized when started then THAT my friends would be AWESOME!

ubot-019.JPG

Thanks pftg4! Are you going to buy it for me? LOL Maybe after my first million I'll be able to afford it. LOL

It's a shame you have to have a second product to do the fancu stuff that could be built in. oops! Sorry a rant slipped out. ;)

ok i read you want to minimize the sub window this is what i did in the bot i sent you the other day if you check the code you will see the url from where i downloaded it(my server don't want to give url here)enter that into IE and you can download it and run this file after you have called the sub window it will minimize the window untill it finishes

hope that is somewhat clear

Pftg4