UBot Underground

[Free] Hotmail Account Creator

Please vote for the post.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How did you like the post?

I went through my backups and found a copy of the bot which I have attached below. However this is the original version that Praney posted before any updates or fixes. But it may be of use to someone until the original fixed one is reposted.

Hotmail - free script.ubot

Andy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All,   Today I thought this community has given me so much and its time to give back some.   So here I am and I want to share this Hotmail A/c Creation script attached to my post.   I read at a few

Hi Guys,   There you go. I have cleaned up the file a little bit, added captcha checking scripts.   Hope you'll all like it.   Here is the reup attached to this post.   Praney Hotmail - free script.ub

From the USA. Here is the code I updated to get it to click the "I accept" button Hotmail - free script.ubot

I cant have it work, its going back to google again and agaian, try to compiled but still have same problem

@odienk

Hotmail has different signup pages for different countries. Its a regional issue. I am from Australia, and this is what show up on my page.

To fix this problem, refer to the picture below:

http://i51.tinypic.com/2hfkvma.png

1. Now in the Ubot browser manually open the Hotmail signup page, and replace in the navigate node.

2. Look for something on the page(Some text like I used "Create your Windows Live ID", in my case. Replace the search page node with that text and you should be laughing.

Praney

• Like 1

HI Praney

I still get the zip code and state issue - i believe it is due to my IP location

I have uploaded the bot that i changed slightly using your code -

with hotmail I noticed that the zip needs to match the state - so i have only coded in california but its working fine for me - also a few more changes which i have noted in the post above when i initially uploaded

thanks

abs

my member status has changed to customer but still unable to upload

right click and save as

Hi abs,

Yes it is because of the Geo Location. MSN/Hotmail/Live whatever you call it, but it is the smartest mail provider out there. They have different options for every Geo Location.

It was one of the reasons I had to take my Hotmail Account Creator bot off from the Bot store.

Cheers!

Praney

Hi Guys, new here thanks for suppling the source for the hotmail creator!

Im trying to get it working in the UK but im having problems with entering a postcode?

Is there any easy solution to this or will i have to load them from a csv file?

Sorry guys im not too good with ubot yet, im getting there but its taking time :)

One other quick question, how many accounts can we create with one ip? i use 50 private proxies but would be good to know.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, thanks Praney, great stuff. I'm not that experienced with Ubot TBH and I'm learning a lot from your code. Much appreciated! :)

Also Greets from Adelaide, hope you got through the floods OK!

No worries mate ;)

Welcome to the community.

Yeah it was a shocker but its all good now, life's getting back to normal :)

If I am not wrong, you said you are from Adelaide, drop in a PM. I always like to network with some Aussies ;).

Cheers!

Praney

• 2 months later...

Hi Praney,

i am new to UBot and try to learn it with your Hotmail Script.

Can you tell me, where the the variable $username is defined?

It fills a Name, but i cannot see where this name comes from. Is it a prefilled variable from the uBot Software or parsed of a website?

Thanks for the script

Beste Regards

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andreas,

Sorry for delayed reply, been very busy lately. It should be up the top of the script. Will have a look to make sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello *

i'd like to Use it !! but dunno know how to do !!

can anyone Explain how does it work ?!

I think you may need to go through the thread, anyways here is a brief; Hotmail signup page tends to change with user's Geo location. The script provided in this thread can be used as a base platform but will need to be modified according to your Geo location. If you are new to Ubot and don't know what's going on and where to begin, then Tutorials is a good place to start with. You can find them at: http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

Thanks,

Praney

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Actually I figured it out, instead of finding it by "name" you should find it by "inner text"

edit: crap, that worked but now it gets stuck in a loop and can only make one account.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...