UBot Underground

[Free] Hotmail Account Creator

Please vote for the post.  

48 members have voted

1. 1. How did you like the post?

Hi All,

Today I thought this community has given me so much and its time to give back some.

So here I am and I want to share this Hotmail A/c Creation script attached to my post.

I read at a few threads at the forum for an email a/c creation script, so thought I'll share it.

It asks for no. of accounts to create and then works with Decaptcher.com but you can customize it for manual captcha.

The script was working just fine but I haven't used it for a while now and been busy to check it but if there is an error let me know i'll try to fix when I get time.

It is basically to give you(mostly newbies) an idea on how to create it.

It is basically designed to keep asking for captcha till the captcha is solved, used looping for that.

So enjoy it.

If you like my post please vote for it.

Cheers!

Praney :)

Edit: Link to the Reup : http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4700-free-hotmail-account-creator/page__view__findpost__p__27761

Edit: Link to the post explaining regional issues and how to solve them : http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/4700-free-hotmail-account-creator/page__view__findpost__p__27810

• Like 9
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi All,   Today I thought this community has given me so much and its time to give back some.   So here I am and I want to share this Hotmail A/c Creation script attached to my post.   I read at a few

Hi Guys,   There you go. I have cleaned up the file a little bit, added captcha checking scripts.   Hope you'll all like it.   Here is the reup attached to this post.   Praney Hotmail - free script.ub

From the USA. Here is the code I updated to get it to click the "I accept" button Hotmail - free script.ubot

Well I see there are only 4 votes but 21 downloads.

People I appreciate that you download my sript, and thats y its there for, the idea for have a poll was to know how many people are interested in having such FREE SCRIPTS and it also gives me a chance to improve my scripts, suggestions are also welcome, so that in the future I may contribute more. But the response is quite low which makes me sad :(.

Praney :(

Hi Praney

thx for the script created 1 account ok but always choose's the same name the create account is missing in the loop this is of course an easy fix but thought i would let you Know

pftg4

Hi Praney

thx for the script created 1 account ok but always choose's the same name the create account is missing in the loop this is of course an easy fix but thought i would let you Know

pftg4

Hey thanks pftg4, I will look into it tomorrow and upload an updated version for it.

Its been a while since I used it and it was a request in a post so I thought I'll upload it.

Cheers!!

Praney

for first a/c it's ok. but 2nd time its keep opening google.com seems like after creation of first a/c we need to logout from first then only it ll create 2nd id.

Hi vinku,

I thought there was a logout script in it but maybe hotmail have changed something.

Will update it when I get a chance and will upload it.

:)

• 3 months later...

Hi

I downloaded, but when i try to run asking username & password, but after enter i am getting error as "Incorrect User Data"

Thanks in advance

Moorthy

Hi All,

Today I thought this community has given me so much and its time to give back some.

So here I am and I want to share this Hotmail A/c Creation script attached to my post.

I read at a few threads at the forum for an email a/c creation script, so thought I'll share it.

It asks for no. of accounts to create and then works with Decaptcher.com but you can customize it for manual captcha.

The script was working just fine but I haven't used it for a while now and been busy to check it but if there is an error let me know i'll try to fix when I get time.

It is basically to give you(mostly newbies) an idea on how to create it.

It is basically designed to keep asking for captcha till the captcha is solved, used looping for that.

So enjoy it.

If you like my post please vote for it.

Cheers!

Praney:)

Hi

I downloaded, but when i try to run asking username & password, but after enter i am getting error as "Incorrect User Data"

Thanks in advance

Moorthy

I don't understand which username and password are you taking about the script works just fine for me although the captcha image href is changed to google captcha so I made the change.

If you are referring to Dacaptcher username and password, it is a paid service, you need to have an account with them.

Although their service domain is changed to http://decaptcher-reloaded.com if you may like to create an account for automatic captcha solving.

Praney

HI,

Thanks for your immediate response.

Actually my problem is not with captcha support, after I download "Hotmail - free scriptUpdated", when i clickc to run the program, immediatly next screen coming as "License Activation" with some terms, in bottom of that asking " Please enter your u-bot.org login information", whats that username & password, I tried this forum site username & password, but its not working, giving error message, I am getting error as "Incorrect user data", i don't have any other username & password related ubot, please help me, thanks in advance.

Regards

I don't understand which username and password are you taking about the script works just fine for me although the captcha image href is changed to google captcha so I made the change.

If you are referring to Dacaptcher username and password, it is a paid service, you need to have an account with them.

Although their service domain is changed to http://decaptcher-reloaded.com if you may like to create an account for automatic captcha solving.

Praney

That is something I am not aware of..

It seems you are new to Ubot

and I hope you have a licensed copy of Ubot studio too.

have you ever run a ubot script before this? If not then the Ubot Studio is trying to verify your Ubot license details. you much input those to make Ubot Studio start up and then run the script.

Praney

HI, Thanks for the immediate response again, pureviously i purchased ubot, after that i cancelled and got money back, since i am not programmer, i don't understood the ubot things, to be frank. Now I run your ubot file its asking username & password. But I am sure, its not your script problem, its running ubot.exe problem, since i tried to open ubot.exe, the same username & password probelm.

Now i uninstalled ubot.exe, please tell me how i run your script, is it possible with ubot.exe, if yes how? or shall i needs to install any other third party software?, thanks in advance.

Regards

Can you please post a screen-shot?

Hi Prany

The script was exactly what I was looking for however it wouldnt work for me as there were a few fields that were not coded - such as the zip and province

not sure if this is because i am uk based and when changing the country to USA it prompted new fields

I have made a few changes to the bot as after the first captcha if entered incorrectly it would not show a new image - so I have coded in a browser refresh - which of course means running the full script again -

Also the show new image link doesnt work so that why I have done a refresh - due to the image not showing and the while command keeping the loop it was a constant loop not allowing me to move forward -

So i have removed the while commands and placed IF commands in its place - the only downside from what I can see is that I have coded a loop so it limits the retry attempts to 4 - Of course this can be changed-

Also when trying to hit the Confirm registration link - then for some reason it just would work for me - so I have used some java to hit the button

I tried to have the province random and also enter a random zip code from the account constants but hotmail would pick it up as incorrect

So I have only coded in california -

I have also added a search page command for information that is entered incorrectly along with the wrong captcha code - not sure if this will be needed if the zip field and province match but its there -

I have attached the ubot file - not sure if this will solve issues for those in Canada and other areas - I can confirm that it is working fine for me now

Oh yeh - I have also added a check box for using decaptcher - so if decaptcher wants to be used then you will also need to check the checkbox - I dont this because I kept refreshing the script and my decaptcher details would go - so just thought i would allow manual captcha

I really hope you dont mind

thanks

abs

HotmailAccount.ubot

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah please re-upload. I can't find the copy I downloaded (over-zealous hard-disk tidy up I think) so I came back to grab it and the links don't work :(

Andy