UBot Underground

How to refresh the page?

How do you do a refresh in Ubot? For me it appears to only bring up the previous time you were at a page as to opposed what to what the page may look like now. I need to be able to refresh the page so it'll bring up the current state of the site.

It's really hard to to consider this latest version stable is something so crucial isn't working...

IF the page you are wanting to refresh has javascript in the code then this will work nicely. But it might not work in the current release 3.312 (but they are working on it).

I use this all of the time it works GREAT!

ubot-012.JPG

Run this javascript:

location.reload();

Should make the page reload (like hitting f5)

Works great - you guys are the best. Now I'm wondering if it's possible so I can minimize the compiled bot to the notification (bottom right) area of the taskbar? I want to keep my bot running 24/7 in the background and right now I have my taskbar hidden - so whenever the bot starts flashing yellow (which happens all the time) - it unhides the taskbar. I also have a family that uses this computer and I don't want the bot to distract them.

Run this javascript:

location.reload();

Should make the page reload (like hitting f5)

Does this work better than NAVing away and then back again?

So far this hasn't worked for me at all, it just freezes up the bot. (Both with and without the word true inbetween the ().

Does this work better than NAVing away and then back again?

So far this hasn't worked for me at all, it just freezes up the bot. (Both with and without the word true inbetween the ().

That javascript works fine here. Might be missing some capital letters (like Reload instead of reload) if you're running IE8. I'm running IE7 though, which isn't that picky about such stuff, haha.

hi t1337dude.

you may or may not be able to use this:

http://dm2.sourceforge.net/

it's a windows software for minimizing any application to the taskbar which i use. :)

i'm not sure if it works for ubots or not, but it's worth a try. :0

Cheers,

infinity

Works great - you guys are the best. Now I'm wondering if it's possible so I can minimize the compiled bot to the notification (bottom right) area of the taskbar? I want to keep my bot running 24/7 in the background and right now I have my taskbar hidden - so whenever the bot starts flashing yellow (which happens all the time) - it unhides the taskbar. I also have a family that uses this computer and I don't want the bot to distract them.

The minimizing MAY not work..i did this once before with another application i created. Some apps require focus to be maintained while running..which requires on the screen and runnning. Post back to see if to works with ubot, i'd be curious.

• 3 years later...