UBot Underground

How to Set a variable to a position!

The first object that loads on a page for me has a different position.

IE if I choose the attribute by the Position one time I will get 10, and the next time I will get 13 and then 14.

However, from that point on all subsequent positions are relative.

Is it possible for me to somehow get that numerical position into a variable? I' don't think it is.

My guess is that there is some rogue HTML code that is being added around those objects and that is causeing the issue. I do know how to replicate it and that is to spinnable text. In the end, I thnk it is a poorly designed site. In my case, I was mixing everything together without tables,

and

. It was REALLY ugly in the early days.

My guess is that there is some rogue HTML code that is being added around those objects and that is causeing the issue. I do know how to replicate it and that is to spinnable text. In the end, I thnk it is a poorly designed site. In my case, I was mixing everything together without tables, <p> and <div>. It was REALLY ugly in the early days.

Well, it's Facebook that is giving me the headache. I reckon their code is pretty clean, but I will take another look.

Ouch! I feel your pain now. I have experienced that as well. I gave up that part of my problem. Getting that position number nailed down was more of a moving target.

Ouch! I feel your pain now. I have experienced that as well. I gave up that part of my problem. Getting that position number nailed down was more of a moving target.

Yeah, it's hardcore.