UBot Underground

Just have a quick question regarding ccleaner. I do know that it effectively cleans out cookies. But does it wipe all cookies on a computer. For example, will it wipe my internet banking cookies that store my card info on my computer too? Or does it deal with cookies within ubot.

Also, why would I need to use it when registering with sites and such? Doesn't searching for a log out sequence on a page, effectively do the same thing, or will this start to leave tracks in the sand, so to speak?

Thanks ahead of time!

Frank

It's been awhile since I jumped into it but in the early days of CCleaner you could opt-out some of the cookies from being deleted like your bank cookie. I know because I used to do it. However, its been awhile and a couple of computers ago since I last played with CCleaner.

Also, why would I need to use it when registering with sites and such? Doesn't searching for a log out sequence on a page, effectively do the same thing, or will this start to leave tracks in the sand, so to speak?

Thanks ahead of time!

Frank

Well, webmasters at bigger sites usually saves a cookie in your browser so they can control if you start registering alot of accounts in a row. They usually combine that cookie with the handshake which is done to the server.

Thanks guys. I wonder if there is any way to track placement of cookies when creating bots. I could run a quick bit of javascript right at the end to remove the cookies added while the script ran.

But, that could ba a whole new can of whop butt.

Frank