UBot Underground

Well, the server exploded.

Sorry for the long outage. We're basically rebuilding the server from the ground up. 

Please know we're doing everything we can to get things back up and running ASAP.

Thanks for your patience.

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the update. 

When you say asap, and I know it's impossible to predict with these things.. but is it something you are thinking days? Or would it be weeks? Just so we can have an idea to tell our clients. That's my biggest concern is losing my clients because I cant tell them down time. A rough estimate even if it ends up taking longer would be much appreciated

Thanks again 

@Seth Turin

Can't we roll out a temporary software updates where it will bypass the licensing so we can login and compile bots for a few days or a week?

Then everyone can get back to work while you update and rebuild the server.

Edited by skyliner

Yes please. That would be great... i think the 1000s of current customers being able to use it is far more important than anyone who may buy now. Also a question. How did you guys not have a backup of the server? I just don't understand how this happens in 2024 and there are no backups. 

8 hours ago, skyliner said:

@Seth Turin

Can't we roll out a temporary software updates where it will bypass the licensing so we can login and compile bots for a few days or a week?

Then everyone can get back to work while you update and rebuild the server.

If we can't get it up in the next day or two, I'll be looking into this. It's not super easy, because the server does a lot more than just check licenses, but I understand the urgency, so my priority is just getting something working for you guys. 

I know this sucks. I'm doing everything I can to get it working again. 

• Thanks 1

Alright, everything is back up and running. We're going to continue to monitor the situation and we'll be looking for a more permanent solution to make sure this never happens again

• Thanks 3

We apologize for the inconvenience. Yes, it appears that the server is currently experiencing some issues. Our team is aware of the situation and is actively working to resolve it as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.