UBot Underground

FREE RSS Submission Bot

Ok, I am releasing the free version of this bot. I think you will like it (I hope!)

There are currently two sites that work, don't work, etc and I will keep my eye on them and remove them if necessary.

Just unzip and extract the folder, as is, to your desktop and run the bot from that folder.

Get it HERE (latest version uploaded: 6/8/10)

And stay tuned for the "Supercharged" version!

• Like 4

JohnB,

Nice job! I tried it and it worked like a champ. There was only one site that did not show up and I could not get to the pause button quick enough to pause it.

10 Thumbs up by me!

Buddy

Thanks Buddy! That's awesome. That site worked when it was compiled, but two days later it stopped working. I have numerous others, so I will remove it, and add some more. I am so glad you liked it!

John

Ok, the sites have been updated (there are also 2 new ones). They should all be working smoothly now! Enjoy.

John

It works really well, Submitted a few sites last night!

Great Jack, thanks for the input!

BTW, as a thanks to everyone who posted feedback on this bot, I will be sending you (gratis, of course) the Pro version when it's done. It will be completely automated with more sites and supporting multiple feed submissions. (and secured, of course!).

Thanks again,

John

• Like 1

Gotta love the UBot community :D

No doubt alcr! I belong to a multitude of forums and seriously, this is my favorite. Big boards DO suck! lol

Great Share.

I appreciate the time it took to create.

I also like how you had the splash page when completed it let me know.

Overall nice,practical and gives me some ideas to incorporate into future bots

Thanks

No doubt alcr! I belong to a multitude of forums and seriously, this is my favorite. Big boards DO suck! lol

Great Share.

I appreciate the time it took to create.

I also like how you had the splash page when completed it let me know.

Overall nice,practical and gives me some ideas to incorporate into future bots

Thanks

Thanks, and I'm glad you liked it!

John

Can you open other bots?

Edit: And what version do you have?

See attached.

Other bots are opening okay.

Post edit: This bot will open on My Windows Server machine, but not on My XPSp3.

post-157-12746944905181_thumb.png

try right clicking the exe file, choosing properties, and changing the compatibility mode to match your machine.

John

See attached.

Other bots are opening okay.

Post edit: This bot will open on My Windows Server machine, but not on My XPSp3.

What .NET and IE versions are you running? Seems like theres an issue on your xp computer.

What .NET and IE versions are you running? Seems like theres an issue on your xp computer.

Alcr, see below.

Looks like I might have a .net overload? Do I need to take anything out?

post-157-12747716492869_thumb.png

post-157-1274771655727_thumb.png

Hi, good stuff, would add:

1. Captcha solving (feedagg could be problem though)

2. Some kind of submission log (if possible, some proof of submission)

3. Insign.ch - probably needs a bigger delay to let the captcha load before decoding, am getting a white captcha.

4. batch load (if I load the text files with 3 lines of feed information - across all the text files, the bot will submit each feed and then go onto the next).

5. Spin Syntax - Spin every data element. It costs nothing to implement, if people don't use the spin syntax it will work with normal text, but it does mean that I could do one project file and resubmit at periods without having to rework the text. It would auto-variant for me.

Never been really that convinced about the impact of RSS feed submssion as a link building exercise - I know there's been a lot written about it but I still feel that the opportunity cost of this tactic for SEO is better spent doing other things.

But I'd chuck 30 minutes at a process of setting up a profile if it then becomes a background process. Otherwise it's just not that practical. I can get a page in Google in 10 minutes so the tools need to add something significant, not just domain saturation. But it's going to be good for those that don't have these tools.

Just my two cents.

Hi, good stuff, would add:

1. Captcha solving (feedagg could be problem though)

2. Some kind of submission log (if possible, some proof of submission)

3. Insign.ch - probably needs a bigger delay to let the captcha load before decoding, am getting a white captcha.

4. batch load (if I load the text files with 3 lines of feed information - across all the text files, the bot will submit each feed and then go onto the next).

5. Spin Syntax - Spin every data element. It costs nothing to implement, if people don't use the spin syntax it will work with normal text, but it does mean that I could do one project file and resubmit at periods without having to rework the text. It would auto-variant for me.

Never been really that convinced about the impact of RSS feed submssion as a link building exercise - I know there's been a lot written about it but I still feel that the opportunity cost of this tactic for SEO is better spent doing other things.

But I'd chuck 30 minutes at a process of setting up a profile if it then becomes a background process. Otherwise it's just not that practical. I can get a page in Google in 10 minutes so the tools need to add something significant, not just domain saturation. But it's going to be good for those that don't have these tools.

Just my two cents.

Great post. believe it or not, my pro version has everything you listed in it. I am hesitant to release it though because most sites are finicky (they work some days and not on others). With auto captcha on roughly half the sites, it becomes a resource hog and slows way down.

Just FYI on feedagg...I had no problems with manual captcha, but it did not work at all with auto captcha. but here's the caveat: You can type any 4 numbers you want and still get a successful submission (so I just changed it to $rand (0000-9999) and it works great. You would think a top feed site like that would have a better system in place.

Now...I can say from absolute experience, that incorporating feeds into the linking/traffic strategy can and will produce results (unless you are hell bent on syndicating static pages that never update). I took a brand new ecommerce platform to #3 (for a competitive keyword against heavily established businesses) in three weeks implementing those strategies, and even outranked the manufacturer! So right, wrong or indifferent I am definitely a believer.

One great thing about Google is they LOVE themselves, so get a link from anything Google and you're golden! lol

Anyhow I certainly appreciate that great input! Thank you.

John

Took out .net 4 and all is well.

Wow, I'm sorry you had so much difficulty! But everything you pursued was greek to me. When you say took it out, do you mean uninstalled? Is this a control panel kind of function?(in windows at least) Thanks.

John