UBot Underground

FREE RSS Submission Bot

believe it or not, my pro version has everything you listed in it

I believe YOU :)

Now...I can say from absolute experience, that incorporating feeds into the linking/traffic strategy can and will produce results (unless you are hell bent on syndicating static pages that never update). I took a brand new ecommerce platform to #3 (for a competitive keyword against heavily established businesses) in three weeks implementing those strategies, and even outranked the manufacturer! So right, wrong or indifferent I am definitely a believer.

Thanks for that mate, as you'll know often in this game you just have to find what works for you. I'd be happy to get the batching and spin options eventually, captcha don't bother me that much as the volumes are small.

cheers.

I believe YOU :)

Thanks for that mate, as you'll know often in this game you just have to find what works for you. I'd be happy to get the batching and spin options eventually, captcha don't bother me that much as the volumes are small.

cheers.

lmao! I may make it JUST for you!

John

• 1 month later...

lmao! I may make it JUST for you!

John

Hi John

just wondering if you had a list of the rss sites you have programmed - I like rss submission they work great for deep linking - also would you mind if i gave this to my VA's to use?

Also would you be willing to sell the source code so that I can add more to it? if not i understand

thanks

No problem abs. The thing with the RSS directories is they are quirky as hell. So they need to be rotated (actually I have them in separate subs, so I just skip them when they get quirky). Also, the format of the feed url becomes important because not all directories will parse all the different urls etc).

This bot was created with ONLY non-registration sites for ease of use and I could only find 35 that actually worked. Out of those 35 I have about 30 active at any given time. My pro version is set up to...nevermind, I will send you the pro version. I think you would be more interested in that code as it is more functional.

By all means, give it away as you please (the free version). I will PM you about the rest.

John

Nice bot, just downloaded and all works fine. When's the pro one coming out?

Also agree on the comments about RSS submissions working for delivering ranking. Only caveat being it's not a one process, mashup, remix the feeds and keep submitting would be the process of choice..

Nice bot, just downloaded and all works fine. When's the pro one coming out?

Also agree on the comments about RSS submissions working for delivering ranking. Only caveat being it's not a one process, mashup, remix the feeds and keep submitting would be the process of choice..

Thank you. Pro has been out for awhile. I have it up on the WF.

Thank you. Pro has been out for awhile. I have it up on the WF.

Ah, good stuff. Just purchased, nice price! and looks to be some interesting info.

Given up on WF as too many make-a-million-overnight offers but there is always exceptions :)

Thanks.