UBot Underground

"Run Script" Question

Hi all, I try to use "run script" command, and try to call another script via a variable, example : i have a script name : google, and from another script :

set variable=google

run script

->this one

->#variable

but, it dont work, any idea how to make it work ?

Thanks.

post-643-12697110081934_thumb.png

I never tried it but personally I would just take all that script code for Google and put it in the current script as a sub. Then just run the sub.

Ive never used multiple scripts before so not really sure if you can do it with a variable.

Easy way is just to keep everything on the same script.

Hi Aaron, thanks for your answer, I hope it can be done on the next ubot update, its usefull if you have a lot of script and just call those script via a variable inside a loop, and easy to maintenance the script too.

I never tried it but personally I would just take all that script code for Google and put it in the current script as a sub. Then just run the sub.

Ive never used multiple scripts before so not really sure if you can do it with a variable.

Easy way is just to keep everything on the same script.

• 6 months later...

This might be a great idea to remotely include .ubot files.

This saves customers plenty of time by downloading a new .exe bot file, re-activate it (in case you have a software protection with it).

Example:

You have sold 100 bots.

You get an email from a user that claims there is a bug on a site (website changed something, so the bot does not work 100% anymore).

Now the only thing you need to do is fix it and save the new .ubot file to your site.

All customers automatically get the right and latest working bot without downloading or re-activate anything.

The bot automatically grabs the .ubot file from your server and does the job.

Seth, what do you think about this? ;)

hi enigma

this can already be done for quite a while

Pftg4

Really?

Well i just checked it in uBot studio and when i use "run script" i can only select scripts that are already in the bot.

Or did i missed something?

Use the Flow command > include...

Whenever i face any issues... there is IRobot.

Will try this as soon as i'm on my development computer again.

Thanks again ;)