UBot Underground

1 Year of Unlimited Full Updates , Bug Fixes and Support

just noticed on the home page for ubot,

1 Year of Unlimited Full Updates, Bug Fixes and Support.

Has that always been the case? I thought it was 3 years, this is going on my memory from a thread in WickedFire I cannot be bothered to look up, so i could be wrong (usually that case :) )

What happens after that year?

What happens if update to a version that turned out to be buggy before the year ends are we stuck with that version?

I can understand you cannot go on supporting a product for ever and a version 2 will have to come out or whatever, but a year seems like a quite a short time scale.

• Like 1

More info:

UBot Studio - What's Inside the Box?

When you buy your copy of UBot Studio, the package will include:

UBot Studio Software: When you order a license, you will be delivered the very latest version of UBot studio software with a lifetime validity. Yes, your copy of UBot Studio Software will never expire.

1 Year of Free Upgrades: Your license includes 1 year of free software updates and bug fixes. After 1 year you will have an option to have subscribe to updates for as low as $5 a month. Even if you choose not to subscribe to upgrades, your license will still remain valid for life.

Premium Support: Your license includes unlimited lifetime access to support forums, knowledge base, help resources and video tutorials.

Vibrant Community: UBot Studio has an extremely vibrant community of users on our forums and blog. You can ask for help, share bots, ideas and tips on o

• Like 1

Thanks for quick replies, seems like I should have read the rest of the page :)

Glad to see there is the $5 a month option. Will I be able to not update for say 6 months, then pay $5 and get the previous 6 months updates?

Also with regards to

Premium Support: Your license includes unlimited lifetime access to support forums,

That is this place?

But then what is ubotunderground which was / is meant to be a private forum which there was an offer of 6months / 3months free access when it launches.

The official answer is the 3 year updates were for the first 200 customers. If you are one of the first 200 customers, you will get 3 Years of Updates.

And premium support is this, and the support ticket system.

Underground will be released soon (we're kinda finishing up for beta release of it)

It got a 'little' delayed because of X number of reasons, but it is to be released soon.

The official answer is the 3 year updates were for the first 200 customers. If you are one of the first 200 customers, you will get 3 Years of Updates.

Underground will be released soon (we're kinda finishing up for beta release of it)

It got a 'little' delayed because of X number of reasons, but it is to be released soon.

Any update on how "soon" is? :D

wait huh? Would I know if I was one of the first 200 customers? I was under the impression I would get free updates for 3 years.

Lord Brar said this here and made no mention of the first 200 customers:

http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2056-is-seth-ok/page__view__findpost__p__4525