UBot Underground

Posting in iFramed Boxes

• 1 month later...

Seems that I just started a thread on exactly the same thing.

So, I'll pitch my hat into the ring with you folks....

Any ideas from the ubot staff would be greatly appreciated.....

Frank

it's a pain. what I think will have to happen will be some kind of integrated solution into ubot. maybe a "fill rich text box" command or something to that effect. it's pretty high on my list, since a lot of people are hurting from it, but I have to get through these infrastructure changes first.

I found that the best fix for this at the moment is to manually turn Java Off in IE:

Internet Options>security>custom> disable active scripting ; which is near the bottom.

I created an article submission bot and some sites use tinymce. I have the bot pause between submissions so I can jump on IE and disable java and then let it continue when needed. It's not perfect but it works.

Thanks for your suggestion, but I'm going to wait on updates to hopefully overcome this issue. If ubot had the ability to turn javascript on and off during running, well, then maybe, but in the long term; even this isn't a solution.

Cheers and thanks again!

Frank

• 4 weeks later...

That's a good point. I'm finding more and more things that I'm continuously recycling. Starting to save my popular subroutines in a common bot. What I'd love to see is a way to print out my bots. That way I can keep a paper record of the bots so I can program for them.

Frank

• 10 months later...