UBot Underground

yeah... thats actually what i want... for it to auto RUN on execution.

I don't think that makes sense actually. I wouldn't like downloading an .exe to try it out, run it, and then it just starts making stuff on the internet. Remember, UBot coooould also be used for bad stuff as well as good stuff.

well i wasnt going to use it for anything malicious. the point of it would be an app where i dont have to do ANYTHING. no settings. no clicking buttons. i just open and itll go. thats what thinking.

well i wasnt going to use it for anything malicious. the point of it would be an app where i dont have to do ANYTHING. no settings. no clicking buttons. i just open and itll go. thats what thinking.

Yeah I know, but someone else might, right? :rolleyes: But I think you can start it through a bat file/command prompt and make it autorun through there.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, Lord Brar. But I'm a solution developer and I would like to auto run bots in my clients' machines without the need of them to know the details. So...

Then you need to either compile the bots as .exe files OR get a license for each client. You will need a license for each client only if you want to run the editor on their systems.

Your own license can be installed on two machines and used only on one at the any time.

Then you need to either compile the bots as .exe files OR get a license for each client. You will need a license for each client only if you want to run the editor on their systems.

Your own license can be installed on two machines and used only on one at the any time.

But if we compile the exe's then they won't be able to auto start the program right? And we can't have ubot files autostarting on too computers since the limit is using one at a time on up to two computers.

But if we compile the exe's then they won't be able to auto start the program right? And we can't have ubot files autostarting on too computers since the limit is using one at a time on up to two computers.

You can automate your automation. ;)

I already looked into this because I'm designing a .NET scheduler application for my UBots (and they need to be run while I'm afk).

What I used was AutoIt3. It's pretty good at automating Winforms. The below AutoIt3 script takes a UBot .exe as a parameter, then it opens the UBot .exe, waits for the window to become active, then sends a TAB key press, then an ENTER key press... which will tab to the play button and then press it.

I even compiled it with AutoIt3 (like UBot it also compiles to .exes) and you can download the .exe from my blog.

Below is the code you could compile yourself if you downloaded AutoIt3.

;Basic script to AutoRun UBot - takes an .exe as parameter 
;Directions:
;Put this .exe inside the same folder of the UBot .exe you want to AutoRun
;Call this script like this from console window or other app:
;AutoRunUBot.exe MyUbotExe.exe

$totCommands = $CmdLine[0]
If($totCommands <= 0) Then	
MsgBox(0, "Need parameter", "You didn't pass a UBot .exe to run.");	
Exit
EndIf

$param1 = $CmdLine[1]
$windowName = StringSplit($param1, ".", 0)

;Run .exe and wait for window name to become active window
Run($param1)  
WinWaitActive($windowName[1])  

;Tab and then enter will select play button and press it
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")

• Like 2

You can automate your automation. ;)

I already looked into this because I'm designing a .NET scheduler application for my UBots (and they need to be run while I'm afk).

What I used was AutoIt3. It's pretty good at automating Winforms. The below AutoIt3 script takes a UBot .exe as a parameter, then it opens the UBot .exe, waits for the window to become active, then sends a TAB key press, then an ENTER key press... which will tab to the play button and then press it.

I even compiled it with AutoIt3 (like UBot it also compiles to .exes) and you can download the .exe from my blog.

Below is the code you could compile yourself if you downloaded AutoIt3.

;Basic script to AutoRun UBot - takes an .exe as parameter 
;Directions:
;Put this .exe inside the same folder of the UBot .exe you want to AutoRun
;Call this script like this from console window or other app:
;AutoRunUBot.exe MyUbotExe.exe

$totCommands = $CmdLine[0]
If($totCommands <= 0) Then	
MsgBox(0, "Need parameter", "You didn't pass a UBot .exe to run.");	
Exit
EndIf

$param1 = $CmdLine[1]
$windowName = StringSplit($param1, ".", 0)

;Run .exe and wait for window name to become active window
Run($param1)  
WinWaitActive($windowName[1])  

;Tab and then enter will select play button and press it
Send("{TAB}")
Send("{ENTER}")

Thank you very much AKProgrammer !!! I will try your suggestion... Thanks...

• 2 weeks later...

I cant make this autoit thing work.. I tried to make a ubot compiled named ubottest.exe and put it in the same folder as the AutoRunUBot.exe but im always getting the "You didn't pass a UBot .exe to run."

Do i need to modify the autoit file first???? I really need this...

I cant make this autoit thing work.. I tried to make a ubot compiled named ubottest.exe and put it in the same folder as the AutoRunUBot.exe but im always getting the "You didn't pass a UBot .exe to run."

Do i need to modify the autoit file first???? I really need this...

You can't double-click it because it doesn't know what .exe to run, and takes the .exe name as a parameter. The reason it's setup like that is so I can tell the .exe what UBot to run on the fly from another program.

But if you want something to double-click, you can open up Notepad and type in:

AutoRunUBot.exe YOUR_UBOT.exe

Then "Save As" - put it in the same folder as the other files, and name it:

something.bat

It doesn't matter what you name it - it just has to be a batch file (ending with .bat). Then you can double-click that and it will run the .exe with your ubot .exe as the parameter.

• 1 month later...

Because of all the requests, maybe it's time to provide the feature in ubot instead of cobbling it on?

Seconded!

I am okay with this as well. Yes, this is a VERY powerful tool but then so is a lot of tools out there that has the capacity for doing harm. It's like the Safety is on and I cannot turn it off even when i am fully justified in my own servers.

One other thing while we are on it. How about adding the ability to change the opening URL. I love you guys but i want to promote my own page when I sell my executables and I do not want to give away how i developed my tool.

Thanks!

Buddy

just trying the stir the pot (or should I say bot?)! :rolleyes:

But I think that it's a good idea. Especially when you combine automation outside of ubot. ;)

Frank