UBot Underground

Please help me in this Yahoo Email Creator

Hello,

The attached file is my Email Creator source bot.

It has some major issues

1) some times it cant read captchas and i receive this error

http://i45.tinypic.com/219w8yg.jpg

and also i receive another error for "send key chosen field", i forgot to take the screen shot

2) some times i dont receive that error, but in return the captcha image is not loading

please check the source code and let me know what should i do.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2gvitqc.jpg

my ubot version: 3.110094

IE 8

yahoo2.ubot

Did you make this bot yourself or did you get it somewhere? And it doesn't run for me because im getting the Yahoo version of this country. Could it possibly be an error caused by something like that?

Hi

i created it by myself

you can check the bot with USA ip address,

for me it starts but i receive those errors

I dont know

You are software developer then you are asking me how your software produce errors ?

yes, I am. But if it works correctly on our system, that just means the problem is on your end. It looks as if UBot Studio isn't working properly on your computer. Which means that either the configuration is incompatible with UBot Studio or there are some other conflicting software on your system. Best I can do is to refund your license. Let me know.

Hey Arron & Seth,

I get these types of errors also.

Do you have any suggestions on matching the settigs? or should we just make them "default" and re-run the script.

Do you have an active process dump application that would help identify problem apps?

This would be easier to solve as a group, just compare everybody's "dumps" and find the common apps, may help.

Just a thought.

Maybe match up your IE settings. That can play a huge role into this.

Hey Arron & Seth,

I get these types of errors also.

Do you have any suggestions on matching the settigs? or should we just make them "default" and re-run the script.

Do you have an active process dump application that would help identify problem apps?

This would be easier to solve as a group, just compare everybody's "dumps" and find the common apps, may help.

Just a thought.

what is your OS ?

is it windows XP?

me and another person who is using windows XP is receiving these kind of errors.

This works for me on XP, running .net3.5

I'm guessing you are going to add to this script something that will capture your signup details and save them to a file.

I was getting the errors with XP too. I changed it around a tiny bit and it's working fine now. Instead of using the send keys to field chosen, I used change attributes, and instead of using the $rand for the account functions, I changed it to use the account constants.

Played around with the user name just because I wanted to--you can change it back. =P

yahooaltered.ubot