UBot Underground

cpanel login bot

It is a starter bot for development purposes. Cpanel was a little tricky to login into because of the navigation. I only created this for others that were having similar issues. Once you run the bot it will open cpanel in the ubot browser. At this point continue to build an automated bot to execute cpanel functions.

It is a starter bot for development purposes. Cpanel was a little tricky to login into because of the navigation. I only created this for others that were having similar issues. Once you run the bot it will open cpanel in the ubot browser. At this point continue to build an automated bot to execute cpanel functions.

awesome. thanks so much. i had this on my to do list, but i'm so slow with building these, it was going to be a minute!

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the old forums and couldn't find this is there a way I can get it, I am interested in how you deal with http authentication because I just get a 404 error.

Jim - Do you have a workaround with Java for this?

Thanks,

Bsweet

I went to the old forums and couldn't find this is there a way I can get it, I am interested in how you deal with http authentication because I just get a 404 error.

Jim - Do you have a workaround with Java for this?

Thanks,

Bsweet

I would just do it by navigating to it. Just change the website, username, and password in the URL and navigate to it.

yoursite. com:2082/login/login.php?login_theme=cpanel&user=USERNAME&pass=PASSWORD%24%25^&goto_uri=%2F

That what you are looking for?

I used:

http://www.mydomain.com:2082/login/login.php?login_theme=cpanel&user=blah&pass=blah%24%25^&goto_uri=%2F

(only changed mydomain.com to my domain) and it took me to the login form which I should be able to work with so yes that takes care of it.

Thanks!

You can do it that way too. But if you put the uername/password in the URL it will automatically log in. You can do a ton of stuff this way with UBot and really not have to code much. Live HTTP Headers is what I use to figure all this out. Just do whatever you want then look at the headers to see what was sent and it tells you. :)

So what program do we use to open and run it? I have a Mac and Parallels with Windows 7 & XP. Any suggestions?

You need the Ubot Dev Studio software to be able to use the bot source.

This is a little starter bot if you want to login into any cpanel account. Thanks to Jim for the special nav for cpanel.

Thank you very much, this was a big help to me for setting up my email in horde bot.

• 3 months later...

Here is that bot source I created. Its not much but makes it easy to log into cpanel.

Am I missing something or does this not work with the latest version of UBot? I'm trying to log in to a vps whm and I tried the url methods listed here and no matter what I do, I still get the pearl login pop up asking for username and password. I'd appreciate any direction anyone cares to give on this.

• 2 months later...

Here's a bot that takes a url (without the http or www) cpanel user name & password and logs into cpanel. I'm using x3 so I get the annoying popup every time I login. Hence theNo thanks selection & click.

Then it loads fantastico, but you could do anything you wanted in CPanel from there...

CPFantastico.ubot

I am working on a cpanel bot right now and when i try to navigate to my cpanel all i get is page not found! I tried my other cpanel and still the same. I didnt get even a popup login message. And yes I unchecked the block popup.

Any advice?

Try logging into your cpanel then look at the logged in url. I managed to figure it out by tying all of the variations of ports/userid/pwd until I found the one that worked.

I'd have thought that all cpanels worked the same - obviously not! The only thing that springs to mind is if you're trying to log into a cpanel on a shared host which may be slightly different. All my cpanels are root domains on a reseller account, not add on domains on a shared account.

Hi steve can you navigate to this page http://oakville.websitewelcome.com/whm

Please let me know.. Im getting this error "This program cannot display the webpage" on all cpanels pages. I tried what you suggested also but no suck luck..