UBot Underground

[Sell] Gui Hero- The Ultimate & Easiest Tool For Creating Ubot Gui's

Hey Darryl I purchased the gui hero a few weeks ago and I had it setup on 2 cpus then I took it off of my laptop and tried to add it to my new desktop but it wouldn't let me, I also went and deleted the license and all the files and folders on my laptop but had no luck. On top of that I resisted my license with the url provided in the folder but it still didn't reset it. Please I need help with this. My email I purchased it with is sagebwholesale@gmail.com

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/gh.jpg You will be hard pressed to find a more user friendly tool that enables you to create ubot GUI's as quick and as easy as what GUI Hero does!   Plus GUI

Update: Version 2.4   Added an option to import ui elements from ubot into GUI Hero   http://77thcloud.com/guihero/salesthread/Capture.png

Update: version 2.7   1- Added an option to show a visual grid to assist with lining up elements.   2- When adding a dropdown and setting it to run a define, changed the code to run the define onchang

Posted Images

Hey Darryl I purchased the gui hero a few weeks ago and I had it setup on 2 cpus then I took it off of my laptop and tried to add it to my new desktop but it wouldn't let me, I also went and deleted the license and all the files and folders on my laptop but had no luck. On top of that I resisted my license with the url provided in the folder but it still didn't reset it. Please I need help with this. My email I purchased it with is sagebwholesale@gmail.com

Hi vemomedia,

please try adding it to your new desktop again now.

• Like 1

this is what happens, itll load but nothing will show up, i even let it load for about 30 minutes to see if anything would change, also restarted my pc. im running windows 10

Will PM you.

Hi Darryl,

I'd like to make a Wizard Style GUI, but rather than just go to another tab when clicking the button, I'd rather run a define that performs some data validation  and then determines the tab that is displayed.  It looked like you could do something like this in your other product by setting a refresh variable in a custom define to display another tab, but I'm not sure how to do it with GUI Hero.  Any tips?

Thanks,

Bawzee

Hi Darryl,

I'd like to make a Wizard Style GUI, but rather than just go to another tab when clicking the button, I'd rather run a define that performs some data validation  and then determines the tab that is displayed.  It looked like you could do something like this in your other product by setting a refresh variable in a custom define to display another tab, but I'm not sure how to do it with GUI Hero.  Any tips?

Thanks,

Bawzee

Hi Bawzee,

as it is it could be done with this builder, but it would have to be done manually. 

I have been giving it some thought and I should be able to make a bot that will make, if not all the code changes necessary, then at least most of it.(this will be much easier than adding the option to GUI Hero).

Give me a couple of days and I should hopefully have something to make it easy to create conditional tabs(perform some data validation  and then determine the tab that is displayed).

Cheers.

Hi Darryl,

Thanks,

Bawzee

Hey Bawzee, .... firstly, your avatar totally rocks ! .. love that Southpark episode :)

back on subject, .. 

While Darryl is working on the above bot he mentioned, I can offer a little help here as a lot of my bots/software does exactly what you mention, 

here is an extremely small example :

https://youtu.be/EGTkSqeCbco

You can then place any code/commands etc that want firing off when a tab is clicked to do whatever it is that you want,

Or alternatively you could use a define to process data once clicked and then decide which tab its going to open or what is going to be displayed there.

Hope that helps, 

good luck on your project ;)

Cheers

CJ

• Like 1

Give me a couple of days and I should hopefully have something to make it easy to create conditional tabs(perform some data validation  and then determine the tab that is displayed).

Darryl,

This would be awesome and very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bawzee

Hey Bawzee, .... firstly, your avatar totally rocks ! .. love that Southpark episode :)

back on subject, .. 

While Darryl is working on the above bot he mentioned, I can offer a little help here as a lot of my bots/software does exactly what you mention, 

here is an extremely small example :

https://youtu.be/EGTkSqeCbco

You can then place any code/commands etc that want firing off when a tab is clicked to do whatever it is that you want,

Or alternatively you could use a define to process data once clicked and then decide which tab its going to open or what is going to be displayed there.

Hope that helps, 

good luck on your project ;)

Cheers

CJ

Cyber Junkie,

Thanks for taking the time to make that vid.  Much appreciated.  I don't really want to display a tab upon automatically clicking a button though.  I want the click to run a define that then determines the tab that is is displayed.

So if I had a dropdown that had "no selection", 1,2, and 3 to choose from.  I could then click a button that would run a define and display tab 1 if 1 was selected from the dropdown, or display tab 2 if 2 was selected, or display tab 3 if 3 was selected or if no selection is made would display tab 4 that would have a message that they must make a selection, etc.

I'm needing the Define that runs to determine the tab that displays.

Regards,

Bawzee

Cyber Junkie,

Thanks for taking the time to make that vid.  Much appreciated.  I don't really want to display a tab upon automatically clicking a button though.  I want the click to run a define that then determines the tab that is is displayed.

So if I had a dropdown that had "no selection", 1,2, and 3 to choose from.  I could then click a button that would run a define and display tab 1 if 1 was selected from the dropdown, or display tab 2 if 2 was selected, or display tab 3 if 3 was selected or if no selection is made would display tab 4 that would have a message that they must make a selection, etc.

I'm needing the Define that runs to determine the tab that displays.

Regards,

Bawzee

Thanks, np mate, 

and lol, yes i guessed that is what you were looking for, but the point of the video was showing that you could place commands/functions/If statements where i placed the alerts, 

Or create a define with conditional statements that would then decide/select which of the Tab Defines were clicked :)

I should have perhaps made it more clear, sorry about that ;)

I had a dropdown menu exactly how you mention that selected which section/tab was loaded in one of my old bots, 

I used javascript to get that to work (simple js vars and function linking a button to the dropdown) but expect it would be possible to use UBot commands to do it (advanced Ubot I think would be needed), 

perhaps something along the lines of :

IF "dropdown = B" THEN Click Tab 2 .. and so on..

Cheers

CJ

I have been giving it some thought and I should be able to make a bot that will make, if not all the code changes necessary, then at least most of it.(this will be much easier than adding the option to GUI Hero).

Cheers.

Hi Bawzee,

I ended up deciding to add the option to the builder. I have it added but I cannot get GUI Hero to compile now. I have tried many times but keep getting some "out of memory exception" error.

I will try again after work tomorrow, but if I still can't get it to compile I will make a separate bot to convert the code to conditional tabs.

Darryl.

Hi Bawzee,

I ended up deciding to add the option to the builder. I have it added but I cannot get GUI Hero to compile now. I have tried many times but keep getting some "out of memory exception" error.

I will try again after work tomorrow, but if I still can't get it to compile I will make a separate bot to convert the code to conditional tabs.

Darryl.

Darryl,

As always, your support is excellent and very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Bawzee

Update: Conditional Tabs

This update is a little different. I added the new feature to GUI Hero, but cannot get it to compile now, so I made a small bot that will do the job just as well.

This new feature(Conditional Tabs) makes it possible for your bot to process user entered data to determine which tab of your GUI to display.

To use this new feature you will have to download GUI Hero Conditional Tabs here

Please watch the video below(I apologize as the video is not very good), but it will show you the necessary steps to create conditional tabs.(although I stumble around in the video it is actually quick and easy to do :) )  Darryl.

Update: Conditional Tabs

This update is a little different. I added the new feature to GUI Hero, but cannot get it to compile now, so I made a small bot that will do the job just as well.

This new feature(Conditional Tabs) makes it possible for your bot to process user entered data to determine which tab of your GUI to display.

To use this new feature you will have to download GUI Hero Conditional Tabs here

Please watch the video below(I apologize as the video is not very good), but it will show you the necessary steps to create conditional tabs.(although I stumble around in the video it is actually quick and easy to do :) )  Darryl.

Thanks again, Darryl.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darryl,

When creating tool tips in latest version, some near the top of my bot are overlapping, hanging over the top (cut off), and also showing behind images near them. I attempted the fix from the previous gui editor video you made, but that does not seem to work with GUI hero. Can you advise how to resolve this? Thank you!

2016_12_28_00_26_40_Screenshot_2016_12_2

Hi Darryl,

When creating tool tips in latest version, some near the top of my bot are overlapping, hanging over the top (cut off), and also showing behind images near them. I attempted the fix from the previous gui editor video you made, but that does not seem to work with GUI hero. Can you advise how to resolve this? Thank you!

2016_12_28_00_26_40_Screenshot_2016_12_2

Hi tripros, I made a screencast to demonstrate. 

1- To re-position the tool tip window change the margin-top value.

2- Add z-index:900; to the tooltip code as demonstrated in the video to place it on top of the image.

See screencast here: http://www.screencast.com/t/OV1EE98npD1

Hi tripros, I made a screencast to demonstrate. 

1- To re-position the tool tip window change the margin-top value.

2- Add z-index:900; to the tooltip code as demonstrated in the video to place it on top of the image.

See screencast here: http://www.screencast.com/t/OV1EE98npD1

Thanks much Darryl! The z-index helped keep the tooltip on top, but regardless what I change the top margin to, it never moves. This has been the issue for a while and can't figure it out :) Anything you can suggest to resolve? Thanks again!

2016_12_28_18_31_03_Clipboard.png

Thanks much Darryl! The z-index helped keep the tooltip on top, but regardless what I change the top margin to, it never moves. This has been the issue for a while and can't figure it out :) Anything you can suggest to resolve? Thanks again!

2016_12_28_18_31_03_Clipboard.png

I changed margin-top: -30px; to margin-top: 10px; and it moves the tooltip window. See image: post-223-0-04880500-1482994450_thumb.jpg

Are you sure your changing the correct value?

If yes can you send me your UI so I can see whats going on?

I changed margin-top: -30px; to margin-top: 10px; and it moves the tooltip window. See image: attachicon.gifUntitled.jpg

Are you sure your changing the correct value?

If yes can you send me your UI so I can see whats going on?

Hi Darryl,

Yes, image capture below. That's why it was strange when I would change the top margin and the tool tip wouldn't move, regardless of what I changed it to. Both in GUI Hero and in Ubot, never changed the location of the tool tip, however the z-index did put the tool tip in front of everything else. I'm PM'ing you the GUI now. Thanks much for your help!

2016_12_29_00_08_44_Edit.png

I just bought GUI Hero it is not loading! first it said something about a FTP error..I added it to my firewall then it does not load at all.. How to fix. I have windows 10.. Thanks

Hi stuna, I don't know what the "FTP error" would mean. Can you check if you have net framework 4.6.2 installed?