UBot Underground

Hi guys, i'm right in the middle of a cool new project build and got stuck.

I'm needing to be able to check page authority (volumes and volumes of pages) and all of the little free services block me in a hurry.

I could get around them with proxies and rotating the free services, but for the sake of keeping my sanity I decided to just build in the ability to work with the moz api and just enter my api key since the free service provides plenty for what I'm doing and I wont have to worry about external site changes that causes my bot to break.

Kev has a moz bot (that I am buying) but he is working on updating it at the moment, and im stuck. I can't even think of a way to begin building this portion of the bot (you guys know how frustrating that is).

So, anyone who has worked with the moz api in ubot, please take a moment to help me get moving forward on this.

I had same problem with an internal seo project a couple of years ago using free data.. but i chose to use semrush api instead. 

Its still running to this day ;)

hope you sort it out.

• 2 weeks later...

I could get around them with proxies and rotating the free services, but for the sake of keeping my sanity I decided to just build in the ability to work with the moz api and just enter my api key since the free service provides plenty for what I'm doing and I wont have to worry about external site changes that causes my bot to break.

​Haha!  That's what I do, since I already have private proxies I just switch to a proxy.  I have 25 private proxies and you get 3 tries per proxy so that's 75 per day and fits my needs.

​Will add a paid subscription soon though as soon as I launch a few products.

Peace,

LJ