UBot Underground

After Upgrade Change Proxy And User Agent Not Working

hi,

after updating to 5.9 my scripts dont work

set user agent($random list item($list from file("D:\\UBot Studio\\List\\UserName.txt")))
change proxy($random list item($list from file("D:\\UBot Studio\\List\\Proxy.txt")))

its pop an error each time i try to change proxy or user agent

on old one everything its work fine

Can someone help me with this or should i download old version?

post-20283-0-50006100-1444970077_thumb.png

Heyo,

Does this happen regardless of the new browser that you use? (Chrome 21 or Chrome 39)?

We're working on a few minor bugs in Stealth right now, and this is one:

http://tracker.ubotstudio.com/issues/785

Chrome 39 is not working at all, ive set 39 but after i close its reset auto to 21

also, very strange things with Change proxy, if i write code from Node View then its work fine but if i save/close it or go to Code View then Change Proxy and User Agent dont work

I was doing some testing yesterday and found that if I copied code from ubot 4 using the change user agent and change proxy then it would not work.

But if I created the new code by dragging and dropping using the new stealth version then it worked fine.

I am going to be submitting some of these different bugs I found in the tracker this evening.

I was doing some testing yesterday and found that if I copied code from ubot 4 using the change user agent and change proxy then it would not work.

But if I created the new code by dragging and dropping using the new stealth version then it worked fine.

I am going to be submitting some of these different bugs I found in the tracker this evening.

its work only until you will save and close the file

next time when you will open it will be the same problem