UBot Underground

Compiled Exe Crashes Ubot 5.9

Hi all, am I only one having this issue of upgrading 5.85 to 5.9 and after that all my exes will crash. Compiled from 5.8.5 the bot takes about 40 meg of ram. Same bot compiled from 5.9 takes 300 meg, and not responding at all.

It seems every upgrade I go through, there is a bigger problem than the issues it suppose to solve.

Does anyone else noticed this issue?

Thanks

• Like 1

For everyone experiencing problems, please be sure to let us know at support.ubotstudio.com with details on how to reproduce the behavior as well as which browser you are trying to compile with. If we can reproduce it, we can quickly resolve it. 

Thank you.

• Like 1

Yea there appears to be a slew of problems.  As is the case with any software release with major upgrades.  I'm going to switch back to 5.7 for now until the issues are resolved.

Yea there appears to be a slew of problems.  As is the case with any software release with major upgrades.  I'm going to switch back to 5.7 for now until the issues are resolved.

Many minor bugs have been resolved in release 5.9.1:

• Bug #781: "Restart Required" message when changing Browser in options would be useful
  • Bug #785: Change Proxy Throws Error in Chrome21
  • Bug #788: Have Selected chrome version Stick in the Option menu Drop down Bug #790: Tools>Options Window Default Form Fields Blank

Yes open in shared browser chashes both browsers. Setting cookie isnt working or Im not doing it right for new browser.

"Open in shared browser" bug has not been reported and needs a bug report. 

"Set cookies" bug has not been reported and needs a bug report. 

As Miriam said, please let us know at support.ubotstudio.com or tracker.ubotstudio.com how to reproduce the bug behavior you're experiencing. Thanks to those reports we were able to turn around a quick update to fix many of these little things :)

All in all, looking great so far. Stay Stealthy, my friends  :ph34r: 

Many minor bugs have been resolved in release 5.9.1:

• Bug #781: "Restart Required" message when changing Browser in options would be useful
  • Bug #785: Change Proxy Throws Error in Chrome21
  • Bug #788: Have Selected chrome version Stick in the Option menu Drop down Bug #790: Tools>Options Window Default Form Fields Blank

"Open in shared browser" bug has not been reported and needs a bug report. 

"Set cookies" bug has not been reported and needs a bug report. 

As Miriam said, please let us know at support.ubotstudio.com or tracker.ubotstudio.com how to reproduce the bug behavior you're experiencing. Thanks to those reports we were able to turn around a quick update to fix many of these little things :)

All in all, looking great so far. Stay Stealthy, my friends  :ph34r: 

can you tell me how to downgrade to 5.8.5???

I removed screen and windows commands from onload which solved the browser crash in 5.9 however 5.91 seems to have that fixed and the plug in is working fine without crashing the browser now. Thanks for the quick update.

can you tell me how to downgrade to 5.8.5???

1. login ubot account

2. get link location from "Download Ubot Studio" button

3. change version to 5.8.5

4. paste in browser url

5. enter key

6. enjoy

1. login ubot account

2. get link location from "Download Ubot Studio" button

3. change version to 5.8.5

4. paste in browser url

5. enter key

6. enjoy

But i have only option to download 5.9.1 version :( I tried to download again from that link but there is no option to change to 5.8.5

Edited by anwebservices

But i have only option to download 5.9.1 version :( I tried to download again from that link but there is no option to change to 5.8.5

It is not an option. You have to change by yourself.

It is not an option. You have to change by yourself.

Thank you for helping, but i don't know HOW there is only one link and only to download 5.9.1 which i have allready installed and bumped into problems now when i have some work to finish a.s.a.p