UBot Underground

Solve New Google Captcha With Dbc & 2Captcha!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes 2Captcha can solve 16 boxes. Problem is that value they are returning is something like this "3212" so we are not able to able to separate values for the correct answer. As per my understanding, c

As it states in the sales letter the source code is for educational purposes. Its not meant to be a plugin that is constantly updated. Its to teach you how you can integrate solving of the new Google

Ok gotcha! Can you give me a website that is consistently showing the 16 box captcha? Im not running across it enough to be noticeable on my end.   

For 2captcha, will I need the additional HTTP Post plugin and the Advanced Image plugin? If I purchase, can you provide me some guidance? I'd like to PM but it seem that my post count is few so I'm not able to send PMs. Please let me know through PM or let me know your email/skype. I really needed this urgently. Thanks in advance.

2Captcha requires the Advanced Image Plugin to work since its required to reduce the image size. 

For 2captcha, will I need the additional HTTP Post plugin and the Advanced Image plugin? If I purchase, can you provide me some guidance? I'd like to PM but it seem that my post count is few so I'm not able to send PMs. Please let me know through PM or let me know your email/skype. I really needed this urgently. Thanks in advance.

just curious its advance captcha plugin already solving that

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17083-free-plugin-advanced-captcha-v3/page-2&do=findComment&comment=112926

what extra since you are already using that.

ps : already bought but don't have advance image yet so can't able to use

• 2 weeks later...

I have purchased this code and the advanced image plugin. I have installed the advanced image plugin. When I upload the code it appears in code view. When I try to switch to node view it says " There is an error in your code please fix before switching to node view" There is no underlined code or indication where ther error is. Any ideas? thank you.

I purchased this July 28 and I am just now getting going working on this. Is there a newer version of the code?

I am trying to test the code with DBD

Under Command or Function

Parameters

What do I put there? It is blank in the code.

Set DBC poll
What do I put under New Value? there is nothing there and nothing in the comments for this.

When I run the DBD test I get the following error.

INvalid URL
the format of the url could not be determined

Sourcce GoogleCaptchaSolver
DeathByCatpcha set $run plugin function

Ideas?

Thank you.

I now have all the plugins and I am able to run in node view.

Did you pu

I am trying to test the code with DBD

Under Command or Function

Parameters

What do I put there? It is blank in the code.

Set DBC poll
What do I put under New Value? there is nothing there and nothing in the comments for this.

When I run the DBD test I get the following error.

INvalid URL
the format of the url could not be determined

Sourcce GoogleCaptchaSolver
DeathByCatpcha set $run plugin function

Ideas?

Thank you.

I now have all the plugins and I am able to run in node view.

Did you upload the php file and set the url of the PHP file as the directions state. 

this plugin is not working like its suppose to i did everything correct uploaded the correct .php file testing both dbc and 2captcha and for the most part either there not selecting the correct images or none at all. I think this plugin may need to be updated. thanks

Edited by boutmine

I am using 2captcha. It seems that I keep getting "session expired. reload the page" whenever a solve is done. Any ideas?

I tried using DBC, I have the PHP parser setup and everything but it is not setting the #captcha variable. Any chance you could PM me your skype so we can do a teamviewer session?

Also, any chance of a report bad solves feature? So many of these solves are dead wrong.