UBot Underground

[Sell] - Ubot Comminication Plugin - Browser Control (Pro) Use Chrome / Ff Etc - Run Code On / Control External Bots, Web Server Control (Pro) + More

This plugin seems to be awesome !

Before buying it I have a question...

I already made my bot, a big one.

Do I have to change all my code to make all of my "in shared browser" works with the "fantomJS" browser ?

Or I simply need to change little things to make it work ?

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

>>Quick Update<<   A Team of 3 advanced Ubot Developers have taken over the project. We purchased the source code and full rights to it. We are now analyzing the source code and looking t

The first 5 tutorial videos are available (FREE)   http://www.bot-factory.com/downloads/communication-plugin-tutorials I cover a lot of the basics first. But we will move into more complex things as w

Version 2.9.7.2 Fixed: HTTP proxy authentication with Chrome   Update is now available on JVZOO It was allot of work to release this update and also would like to thank everyone for there patience an

Posted Images

This plugin seems to be awesome !

Before buying it I have a question...

I already made my bot, a big one.

Do I have to change all my code to make all of my "in shared browser" works with the "fantomJS" browser ?

Or I simply need to change little things to make it work ?

You have to change all your browser commands. The plugin uses it's own commands and functions. But you can copy over most of the parameters. 

It's not a lot of work. Instead of navigate you use cbrowser navigate and so on. 

I was thinking about releasing a converter script. But did not have time to work on that so far. But I might be, if it's interesting to enough people.

Dan

• Like 1

You have to change all your browser commands. The plugin uses it's own commands and functions. But you can copy over most of the parameters. 

It's not a lot of work. Instead of navigate you use cbrowser navigate and so on. 

I was thinking about releasing a converter script. But did not have time to work on that so far. But I might be, if it's interesting to enough people.

Dan

Very interested Dan

The Xpath part is the one makes a lot work when converting from standard ubot command (non xpath) into cbrowser command (xpath)

Thanks Dan for your answer ;)

It seems to be easy but even if I do a lot of things on the browser ?

Like: navigate, scrape, add to list, to table, compare things, click on buttons, change attributes, etc...

I dont have to change all of my code ? Only the navigate with the cbrowser ?

Or do I have to change all the elements, attributes etc... With xpath ?

Thanks you again Dan, I'm close to be part of the "club" ;)

Thanks Dan for your answer ;)

It seems to be easy but even if I do a lot of things on the browser ?

Like: navigate, scrape, add to list, to table, compare things, click on buttons, change attributes, etc...

I dont have to change all of my code ? Only the navigate with the cbrowser ?

Or do I have to change all the elements, attributes etc... With xpath ?

Thanks you again Dan, I'm close to be part of the "club" ;)

You do have to rewrite all the parts of the browser code, so all non browser commands and functions like "add to list" dont need to be replaced. All commands are similair named and have similair attributes and functionality, this makes it easy to convert your code.

Ubot locators are supported but we encourage to use xpath, because once you understand xpath then it becomes much easier to locate elements. Dan for example also never worked with xpath before. After a little guidance from our support he understood xpath and now he prefers it. He is also not the only one :)

You do have to rewrite all the parts of the browser code, so all non browser commands and functions like "add to list" dont need to be replaced. All commands are similair named and have similair attributes and functionality, this makes it easy to convert your code.

Ubot locators are supported but we encourage to use xpath, because once you understand xpath then it becomes much easier to locate elements. Dan for example also never worked with xpath before. After a little guidance from our support he understood xpath and now he prefers it. He is also not the only one :)

I never worked with Xpath before.. Well... I have to disagree with that part, I'm using it since many years.  :P

And someone might come up with a nice little tool soon to help you guys out with xpath.. Just saying... B)

Dan

• Like 1

Is the process "chromedriver.exe" related to this plugin?

if yes can i kill it after the bot is done doing its things?

It gets killed automaticly, unless ubot crashes.

May I request a feature that can spoof referer with external browsers?

Thanks a lot!

You can do that with Javascript already:

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Chrome""""") {

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Navigate""http://www.google.com")

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Wait For Dom Ready", 30)

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Run Javascript""function goTo(url)

\{

var a = document.createElement(\"a\");

if(!a.click) //for IE

\{

window.location = url;

return;

\}

a.setAttribute(\"href\", url);

a.style.display = \"none\";

document.body.appendChild(a);

a.click();

\}

goTo(\"http://www.ebay.com\");")

alert("x")

}

Regards

Dan

• Like 1

You can do that with Javascript already:

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Container""Chrome""""") {

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Navigate""http://www.google.com")

plugin command("Communication.dll""CBrowser Run Javascript""function goTo(url)

\{

var a = document.createElement(\"a\");

if(!a.click) //for IE

\{

window.location = url;

return;

\}

a.setAttribute(\"href\", url);

a.style.display = \"none\";

document.body.appendChild(a);

a.click();

\}

goTo(\"http://www.ebay.com\");")

alert("x")

}

Regards

Dan

Thanks very much, Dan!

I am a noob to JavaScript, but I will try to figure it out with your method:)

After testing, it works, thanks again!

Have read through the documentation, sample scripts and watching the video tutorials and still don't understand how to use the '$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy' function

Can somebody please help me out? I can set individual proxies for the Chrome external browsers but I want to cycle proxies repeatedly within each individual browser if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by wiseguys

Have read through the documentation, sample scripts and watching the video tutorials and still don't understand how to use the '$CBrowser Set HTTP Proxy' function

Can somebody please help me out? I can set individual proxies for the Chrome external browsers but I want to cycle proxies repeatedly within each individual browser if possible.

Thanks in advance!

Those settings can only be set before you start a browser.

Still not respond at FF 36.0.4

Are you sure your firefox is updated and chose the right version dll from the download, it comes with two dlls.

Edited by diskwizz

of course i'm using 36.0.4 as you see at this image http://s15.postimg.org/if8gge7or/screenshot_3.jpg

and dll from "plugin beta works with frefox post V36.0.0" folder

Are you sure your firefox is updated and chose the right version dll from the download, it comes with two dlls.

Edited by awpramono

I found the issue, the license server is down that's why nothing is showing up.

Did you solve the issue? coz right know the browser's still not open up....

Did you solve the issue? coz right know the browser's still not open up....

I know and it wont open unless the server is back, it does not affect compiled bots though. So your customer wont have any issues.

Anyway its Bliss her server where it runs on and this was her response.

Not much I can do about that its not mine but sure it be back up soon.

I find it's very slow to compile my bot. For a 6 kb script it takes me about 10 minutes to finish the compilation.

Is something wrong with my Ubot installation?

Do you guys have this problem and how long it takes you to compile a bot?

Thanks!

Ubot studio uploads all the plugins you have selected to the ubot server. Every single time you compile.

So the more plugins the longer it takes.