UBot Underground

[Sell Plugin] Advanced Google Youtube V3

Is there a way to get all of a channel's video URL's with this? I have looked, but couldn't find a way. Right now I am doing it with just ubot, then using this to download all videos in a channel, but scraping a channel for URL's with ubot is not ideal. Try scraping all of Yale courses for example, and you run into a major error after 40 or so "load more" clicks.

get all video info in channel?

use.

plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube search list", "", 10, "Date", &report, "UCDlAjVM03Oce5mywNDHpHZw")

get all your channel info?

use.

plugin command("Advanced Google YouTube V3.dll", "youtube channel list", &report, 10)

• Like 1
  • Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks again for your help with the new version Pash!    Anyone considering any plugin from Pash, including the Advanced Google Youtube, don't hesitate, highly recommend. I have many of his plugins an

V2.0.2.1 (Bate) (Warning: The update makes the plugin version previous malfunction. You have to go back and correct it.) Add Option: youtube download : Video Resolution (Min) and Video Resolution (Max

"Advanced Google YouTube V2" is replaced by "Advanced Google YouTube V3". Some features and capabilities are different.   Now, "Advanced Google YouTube V3" complete and the preliminary test. I'll give

Posted Images

For getting info on any channel -

What is the format of entering the channel Id, if it is not a character string like your example? The full youtube channel URL, or the trailing text after youtube.com/ or?

Also, I keep getting the following error:

Execute:
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I don't know why it won't run. Do I need to do anything else, besides just trying to run the command alone?

For getting info on any channel -

What is the format of entering the channel Id, if it is not a character string like your example? The full youtube channel URL, or the trailing text after youtube.com/ or?

Also, I keep getting the following error:

Execute:

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

I don't know why it won't run. Do I need to do anything else, besides just trying to run the command alone?

see sample file "Youtube Sample V3 (23-02-2017).ubot"

In the example you told me to view, the search has a term and there is no channel ID. I don't want to search YouTube for videos based on a search term, I want to search a channel for all of its videos. The command itself says to leave the search field blank to get all of the videos of a channel. Yet if I do that, it returns the error I posted above. Furthermore, your example script does not work if run either. Can you please look into it and see what is the matter?

In the example you told me to view, the search has a term and there is no channel ID. I don't want to search YouTube for videos based on a search term, I want to search a channel for all of its videos. The command itself says to leave the search field blank to get all of the videos of a channel. Yet if I do that, it returns the error I posted above. Furthermore, your example script does not work if run either. Can you please look into it and see what is the matter?

post your full code at PM.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Pash,

Upgraded to latest version of the plugin at the same time installed everything on a new computer and can't get the login to work, I've been using an older version for a while now and it still works and knew when updating would run into this so put it off (for good reason since it broke right away :) ) specifically the selection of the proper channel (there are 6 in the account). You helped me before, but that code no longer works for the new version plugin it appears. I took the oath2 login code from the updated example file and moved that into my bot and it always stops on the channel selection.

Do you have any troubleshooting advice or videos on this?

Thanks!

Hi Pash,

Upgraded to latest version of the plugin at the same time installed everything on a new computer and can't get the login to work, I've been using an older version for a while now and it still works and knew when updating would run into this so put it off (for good reason since it broke right away :) ) specifically the selection of the proper channel (there are 6 in the account). You helped me before, but that code no longer works for the new version plugin it appears. I took the oath2 login code from the updated example file and moved that into my bot and it always stops on the channel selection.

Do you have any troubleshooting advice or videos on this?

Thanks!

1. check "Update Log.txt"

2. check sample file "Youtube Sample V3 (23-02-2017).ubot"

Thanks Pash, I did not receive that error hat I can't use the code, it just didn't work and I watched the login process and it always stopped on the YT channel selection with the new code. And yes, that is the example plugin code I used from the one dated 02-23-17.

Still doesn't work. Any videos on this to troubleshoot?

Thanks

1. check "Update Log.txt"

2. check sample file "Youtube Sample V3 (23-02-2017).ubot"

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am very confused with how to use most plugin functions. It seems that any function I wish to use needs me to log in, okay so I created an oauth 2.0 client ID. However, all that does is prompt me to log into the application I created through it's oauth consent screen. Once I log in there, manually, I can then run any functions from the plugin. But what about using a normal API key?

How do I use the plugin functions with a regular unrestricted API key? Is that even possible?

Also, the "youtube connect" function, how does that work? It asks for an "authorization code", where do I get that? I tried to use the API key here, but it returned an error. So I am pretty sure it is not the API key. The example image in the "google login" folder seems to be outdated, as it has "email, password, clientid, and client secret" embedded in the command, while the one I am using only has "authorization code". I am really lost here...

I could really use some help here. Anyone?

I am very confused with how to use most plugin functions. It seems that any function I wish to use needs me to log in, okay so I created an oauth 2.0 client ID. However, all that does is prompt me to log into the application I created through it's oauth consent screen. Once I log in there, manually, I can then run any functions from the plugin. But what about using a normal API key?

How do I use the plugin functions with a regular unrestricted API key? Is that even possible?

Also, the "youtube connect" function, how does that work? It asks for an "authorization code", where do I get that? I tried to use the API key here, but it returned an error. So I am pretty sure it is not the API key. The example image in the "google login" folder seems to be outdated, as it has "email, password, clientid, and client secret" embedded in the command, while the one I am using only has "authorization code". I am really lost here...

I could really use some help here. Anyone?

PM.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

4.2.3.0 (BETA) (Warning: Your old code can not be used with the new version of the plugin.)
youtube download: change library

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

youtube create login url: add option "Channel Name"
youtube clear login cache: add option "Channel Name"

• 3 weeks later...
  • PRO locked this topic