UBot Underground

Ubot 5 Users… Browser.exe Crashes Any Better?

Hey guys, ive been staying with Ubot 4 due to stability issues I came across right away with Ubot 5. As usual though the better the bot I build, the more browser.exe crashes I get no matter what tweaks I use. I was curious if this issue is any better in Ubot 5? 

I take it by the lack of reply's very few are using version 5, maybe open a new thread/topic asking who's using version 5 and producing fully functioning bots

I haven't moved to Ubot 5 for the same reasons, but oddly I'm getting so many browser crashes in 4 now. I mean it's getting to the point where it's happening everytime I run a complicated bot. Either 1)It's not reading list items correctly or 2)the browser is crashing after so many loops. It's to the point where I disable CSS, Flash, JavaScript and clear cookies in every loop, running any browser actions in a new browser. I LOVE this program but hitting this wall really sucks especially after taking so much time to learn this and beginning to master it. It's got me thinking to try Ubot 5, but I don't know anymore. 

@MicB -  2)the browser is crashing after so many loops. It's to the point where I disable CSS, Flash, JavaScript and clear cookies in every loop, running any browser actions in a new browser. I LOVE this program but hitting this wall really sucks especially after taking so much time to learn this and beginning to master it

Sometime back I had collated a list of workarounds which the forums members have suggested to minimize  browser crashes in Ubot4.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14748-best-practices-caveats-and-code-for-working-with-ubot-browser/

Maybe these suggestions  might help in your situation.. ?

Sometime back I had collated a list of workarounds which the forums members have suggested to minimize  browser crashes in Ubot4.

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14748-best-practices-caveats-and-code-for-working-with-ubot-browser/

Maybe these suggestions  might help in your situation.. ?

Tried all of these and it hasn't helped at all. The Browser.exe issue is pretty much forcing me away from Ubot for my main product even though in almost every other way im happy with Ubot 4. Very sad that the staff has never made this a big priority.

Tried all of these and it hasn't helped at all. The Browser.exe issue is pretty much forcing me away from Ubot for my main product even though in almost every other way im happy with Ubot 4. Very sad that the staff has never made this a big priority.

Please visit http://tracker.ubotstudio.com and let us know how to reproduce the error that you're experiencing and we will absolutely make it a priority. Of course we would make any large scale problem a priority, as it is our goal to have the best user experience possible. However, as you are probably aware, there is not a single "browser.exe" crash. There could be a variety of reasons this occurs, and unless we can reproduce the problem that you are experiencing specifically, we will not be able to fix it. 

We are finding the majority of crashing bugs in UBot Studio 5 to be minor, and they are being worked on at the moment, which you can see on the tracker. Everything is public, so please feel free to add any bugs you find so that we can fix them. You'll notice by searching the tracker that there is only a single browser.exe crash listed. We cannot reproduce the issues unless they are reported clearly to us. Everyone uses different websites, combinations of commands, and scripting styles, and so a bug report is necessary for us to fix the issues that you experience.

Anyone who does have an issue that they'd like resolved - please do your best to narrow it down and we will resolve it. 

Jason

• Like 1

Please visit http://tracker.ubotstudio.com and let us know how to reproduce the error that you're experiencing and we will absolutely make it a priority. Of course we would make any large scale problem a priority, as it is our goal to have the best user experience possible. However, as you are probably aware, there is not a single "browser.exe" crash. There could be a variety of reasons this occurs, and unless we can reproduce the problem that you are experiencing specifically, we will not be able to fix it. 

We are finding the majority of crashing bugs in UBot Studio 5 to be minor, and they are being worked on at the moment, which you can see on the tracker. Everything is public, so please feel free to add any bugs you find so that we can fix them. You'll notice by searching the tracker that there is only a single browser.exe crash listed. We cannot reproduce the issues unless they are reported clearly to us. Everyone uses different websites, combinations of commands, and scripting styles, and so a bug report is necessary for us to fix the issues that you experience.

Anyone who does have an issue that they'd like resolved - please do your best to narrow it down and we will resolve it. 

Jason

Thats really the issue Jason. I don't have a way to definitely "Reproduce" the crash. If it were that simple i'd have reported a long time ago. For example I can run my bot for 2 hours and have no crash. Then other times I can run it for 1 minute and have 3 crashes. Some of my customers experience minimal crashes while others can't use the product due to so many crashes happening all the time. Its completely random and completely system dependent. The only consistency is that it does happen eventually on every system. 

Now my code is close 10,000 lines long, consisting of multi-threading and account creation at 80+ different sites. The only possible way I can think to have you guys figure out the issue is to give you the code and ask you to run it until you experience the error. Which doesn't seem like it will happen. Is there an error log I can get from my users? I have about 500 people using the software daily. I could probably collect a ton of error logs in a matter of days if there is such an option?