UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Email Plugin - SuperCharge Your Ubot Bots!

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put Your Email Marketing Efforts Into Hyper Drive using this Ubot email plugin ! An all in one solution For Ubot Users to send/download emails super fast and hassle free     List Of comm

Hi Aymen,     Before buying i wanted to ask you something.   When downloading the emails into a list, is there a way to see the senders email? Couldnt check that out from the video.     TY

Test Results:   Test with Plugin Version: 1.3.5.0 Same results with Outlook.com / Hotmail   POP Test with Gmail (SSL via 995)   plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "pop container", "pop.gmail.com", 995,

Posted Images

Okey, sory. I'm tested ubot 5.

ubot 4 tested ;

Multi thread don't working. Connect : ok Pop emails to table : No

Proxy don't working. (tested private proxy)

I'll look at those as soon as i can!

I still have the problem, that I can't use imap test connection in a loop without multithreading.

The first command works. But then I get the error:

"An element with the same key has already been added"

UPDATE:

Ok, I had to remove

plugin command("emailplugin.dll""email clear objects")

Now it's working.

Dan

I'm having issues using imap...

I'm using: plugin command("emailplugin.dll""imap connect""imap-mail.outlook.com", 993, #xemail1#xpass"yes"""" ")

This line gets repeated often. (account creation)

But, every time the plugin is called, it logs into the very first account details i had set to #xemail1 & #xpass

added             plugin command("emailplugin.dll""email clear objects")

but this does not help.

without Dan..
tried adding a thread in, and have it open in new browser (as i have it loading the data as html), but still seems to not connect to IMAP.

This is w/o proxies as well.. this might be the issue?

An example script showing hot to properly use all the settings would be nice.

I'm having issues using imap...

I'm using: plugin command("emailplugin.dll""imap connect""imap-mail.outlook.com", 993, #xemail1#xpass"yes"""" ")

This line gets repeated often. (account creation)

But, every time the plugin is called, it logs into the very first account details i had set to #xemail1 & #xpass

added             plugin command("emailplugin.dll""email clear objects")

but this does not help.

I'm not sure i understand what you are saying , you mean you have a list of accounts and you login to each of them one by one right ?

but it always log you in using the first account details ?

I changed the script up a little to test, and noticed the imap does not always connect, and it was simply loading the data that was received the time before.
Is there a limit to connections per IP..

Only allowed to connect X times in X min to live.com? (like pop3?)

I changed the script up a little to test, and noticed the imap does not always connect, and it was simply loading the data that was received the time before.

Is there a limit to connections per IP..

Only allowed to connect X times in X min to live.com? (like pop3?)

every imap/pop server has a simultaneous connections limit , i'm not sure how much for live.com though

but if you are operating in a single thread i don't see why the imap connect fail if the login credential are corrent and the account is not locked! , but if it happens you can try to connect again if the first time was not successful , simple check connection status , if it is false , make another attempt!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Aymen,

I might get this plugin so. Do you know the sending limits for gmail or hotmail.

here is a nice list

http://support.mailpoet.com/knowledgebase/lists-of-hosts-and-their-sending-limits/

Do you have an ETA when this might be fixed Aymen?

Thanks

Dan

There is not ETA yet Dan,

Regards

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Aymen,

Regardless of the settings, the email is always sent 7 hours behind our current time zone. I tried a different email plugin and it sends normally at our current time zone so have switched to that one temporarily, but would like to get it working so I can switch back. The clients were complaining that the emails were stamped 7 hours ealier then they were sent.

Thanks

Hi Aymen,

smtp attachments are being sent out with no filename, tried with send custom smtp command and send smtp email command

Aymen,

Regardless of the settings, the email is always sent 7 hours behind our current time zone. I tried a different email plugin and it sends normally at our current time zone so have switched to that one temporarily, but would like to get it working so I can switch back. The clients were complaining that the emails were stamped 7 hours ealier then they were sent.

Thanks

I'll look into it as soon as i can :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...