UBot Underground

[SELL] Ubot Email Plugin - SuperCharge Your Ubot Bots!

Can someone please double check my findings? Is that happening for you as well?

Aymen? Any chance to look at this?

Dan

I'll make the tests on the week-end!

If there is a bug i'll add that to the todo list!

Regards,

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put Your Email Marketing Efforts Into Hyper Drive using this Ubot email plugin ! An all in one solution For Ubot Users to send/download emails super fast and hassle free     List Of comm

Hi Aymen,     Before buying i wanted to ask you something.   When downloading the emails into a list, is there a way to see the senders email? Couldnt check that out from the video.     TY

Test Results:   Test with Plugin Version: 1.3.5.0 Same results with Outlook.com / Hotmail   POP Test with Gmail (SSL via 995)   plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "pop container", "pop.gmail.com", 995,

Posted Images

I'll make the tests on the week-end!

If there is a bug i'll add that to the todo list!

Regards,

Great. Just wanted to ensure that I'm not doing anything wrong here .

Because you probably test all functions and commands when you release a new version. So I'm wondering why I can't get those basic commands to work on my side.

Dan

How do you use this to verify emails in your bots guys?

there is couple of ways to do it!

first way is to download the emails from the server and scrape the activation links from the email body , or use the pop regex to list function to get the activation links from the emails!

Test Results:

Test with Plugin Version: 1.3.5.0

Same results with Outlook.com / Hotmail

POP Test with Gmail (SSL via 995)

plugin command("emailplugin.dll""pop container""pop.gmail.com", 995, "xxx@gmail.com""xxx""yes""""") {

WORKING :  alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$pop test connection"))

WORKING :  alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$pop total messages"))

NOT WORKING :  plugin command("emailplugin.dll""pop emails to table"&test2)

NOT WORKING :  set(#downemail1$plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$pop download emails"), "Global")

NOT WORKING :  set(#downemail2$plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$pop download filter""Email"""), "Global")

}

IMAPTest with Gmail (SSL via 993)

plugin command("emailplugin.dll""imap container""imap.gmail.com", 993, "xxx@gmail.com""xxx""yes""""") {

WORKING : alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap test connection"))

WORKING : alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap mailbox list"))

NOT WORKING :         plugin command("emailplugin.dll""Imap emails to table""Inbox"&test)

WORKING :  set(#downemail1$plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap download filter""Inbox""ALL""Subject"""), "Global")

WORKING :  set(#downemail2$plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap download emails""Inbox""ALL"), "Global")

}

Old Plugin Results (1.3.4.0)

POP = All 5 Commands are working fine!

IMAP = Same result.  Imap emails to table  still NOT working

Thanks in advance for your help Aymen.

Kindest regards

Dan

for the POP part , here is my test results !

I'm not getting errors!

http://screencast.com/t/k8Emo9Sg

For the imap part it seems that you are right , it seems there are bugs in the imap to table!

I'm not getting errors!

For the imap part it seems that you are right , it seems there are bugs in the imap to table!

Aymen Your test only 1 account, 1 account yes working.

Pls 5 account multi thread test, working? :)

Aymen Your test only 1 account, 1 account yes working.

Pls 5 account multi thread test, working? :)

I'm working on another system where you will hopefully be able to multi-Thread with ease with this (i will get rid of the container thingy)!

I'll update you in a week or so from now!

Thank you all for your patience :)

kindest regards,

I'm not getting errors!

It looks like the pop error is related to the amount of messages you have in the email account. 

The one I tried has over 280 messages. 

When I use an account with less messages, everything works fine. 

But it only happens with 1.3.5   the previous version (1.3.4) works fine with bigger email accounts too

Dan

Update 1.3.6

-fixed a bug where the html messages are not sent properly

-fixed a bug in the imap to table command
-removed container mode for better multi-threading experience (see source code for small example)
-added a new section : "the custom mode" where you can just pick an email provider and add your user/pass details

Update 1.3.6

-fixed a bug where the html messages are not sent properly

-fixed a bug in the imap to table command

-removed container mode for better multi-threading experience (see source code for small example)

-added a new section : "the custom mode" where you can just pick an email provider and add your user/pass details

Thanks a lot for that update Aymen.

What exactly is the difference between normal and custom functions / commands?

Or is it only the pre configured accounts in custom mode?

In the example code, there is no multi threading example. 

How are login sessions handled now? Do they just work? Or is there anything we have to be aware of?

Can we use normal and custom functions for threading as well?

PS:

Under "Aymen Custom Email Functions" there is $imap test connection   shouldn't that be a custom function as well?

Thanks a lot

Dan

A quick fix/improvement for the latest update:

I thought it would be better not to confuse you all with too many commands so i made the old commands/functions good for the custom mode too

Video Demo :

http://screencast.com/t/vgPvUgSi5bW

Awesome! That makes it much easier!

Dan

• 4 weeks later...

Since the containers have gone do you need to do 'smtp open' before you use 'send smtp email'?

and if so do you need to do 'smtp open' before sending every email?

Also emails seem to be sent with a blank attachment even when not using the attchment command.

Am I doing something wrong?

Since the containers have gone do you need to do 'smtp open' before you use 'send smtp email'?

and if so do you need to do 'smtp open' before sending every email?

Yes that's right!

Also emails seem to be sent with a blank attachment even when not using the attchment command.

Am I doing something wrong?

I'll check that out , that may be a bug!

Bug?:

alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap last message"))

Is not showing anything. 

alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap test connection")) = TRUE

alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap download emails""Inbox""ALL"))

Is showing some emails

What is imap last message supposed to do? Should show the last message received in that account right?

Feature Request:

1:

If two commands are executed after each other in the same thread it doesn't work. 

If I run:

plugin command("emailplugin.dll""custom pop open" ....

some stuff

plugin command("emailplugin.dll""custom imap open"...

When I try to do that in the same thread, or without multithreading it will fail. 

A reset command would be handy. So that multiple custom open or pop/imap open commands could be executed within the same threadid

2:

Some commands / functions are only available for POP and some only for IMAP. 

Would be nice if that could be synchronized. If technically possible.

A $imap total messages would be handy for example. 

Thanks in advance for your help

Dan

$plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap download emails""INBOX""ALL")

Seems to have some issues if there are lot's of emails in that account. Like 30 emails or so.

It works if I only have 1 email for example. 

Could someone please test that command with an account that has 30+ emails in the Inbox Folder?

Thanks

Dan

Example for my Bug Report:

set(#loopcounter, 0, "Global")
loop($table total rows(&testtable)) {
    load html(#loopcounter)
    plugin command("emailplugin.dll""custom imap open""Gmail"$table cell(&testtable#loopcounter, 0), $table cell(&testtable#loopcounter, 1), """ ")

increment(#loopcounter)

}

The open commands can not be used in a loop when everything is running in the same thread. Or without threading at all.

Dan

Hey Aymen, hows it going?

Would like to ask for a thing to be added to the plugin. When using imap emails to table (or pop to table), would be nice have an option on what to save to table (for example only the from emails, or only the subject lines)

Thanks!

Hey Aymen, hows it going?

Would like to ask for a thing to be added to the plugin. When using imap emails to table (or pop to table), would be nice have an option on what to save to table (for example only the from emails, or only the subject lines)

Thanks!

Sure

I'll see about that!

• Like 1

Sure

I'll see about that!

Thanks!

Also another function that i think would be good and useful, is to limit the emails to table. For example save to table only the first 100 (or any given number).

Or to check the mail every given minute, and it has a given mails in it then saves to table them.

Thank you!

Feature Request:

1:

If two commands are executed after each other in the same thread it doesn't work. 

If I run:

plugin command("emailplugin.dll""custom pop open" ....

some stuff

plugin command("emailplugin.dll""custom imap open"...

When I try to do that in the same thread, or without multithreading it will fail. 

A reset command would be handy. So that multiple custom open or pop/imap open commands could be executed within the same threadid

Looks like this issue also can happen with multithreading. If I run my bot multiple times without restarting it, I will see the exact same error when a THREADID is used again. 

As long as a thread has a new ID it works fine. But when the ID has been used already I get the error that the parameter has been configured already and can not be changed.

A fix would be very nice! 

Dan

Error:

loop(5) {

thread {
        plugin command("emailplugin.dll""custom imap open""Gmail""xxx@gmail.com""xxx"""" ")
        alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap test connection"))
    }
}

This shows an error (object instance not set to an....) when I run it the first time. When I run it again everything works perfectly. 

If I restart ubot. I will show the same error again when I run it the first time.

If I add a wait command:

loop(5) {

thread {
        plugin command("emailplugin.dll""custom imap open""Gmail""xxx@gmail.com""xxx"""" ")
        alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll""$imap test connection"))
    }

wait(0.1)
}

The script works fine all the time. No errors during the first run. 

But this would reduce the amount of parallel threads in a live bot. 

Not sure if this can be fixed or if wait is the way to go.

Cheers

Dan

Bug /FR Summary:

1. Emails seem to be sent with a blank attachment even when not using the attchment command.

2. $imap last message  - Is not showing any result. But $imap test connection and $imap download emails is working fine in the same run.

3. If two open commands (pop open / imap open) are executed after each other it will not work. Probably because they run in the same ThreadID?

Example:

set(#loopcounter, 0, "Global")

load html(#loopcounter)

plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "custom imap open", "Gmail", $table cell(&testtable, #loopcounter, 0), $table cell(&testtable, #loopcounter, 1), "", " ")

increment(#loopcounter)

}

4. If custom imap open or custom pop open. Or the normal imap / pop open commands are used in a thread loop, it will show an error (Object Instance not set to an...)

Only for the first execution of the script. Then it works. Restart ubot studio and the error is back for the first run. 

Example (Error):

loop(5) {

thread {

plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "custom imap open", "Gmail", "xxx@gmail.com", "xxx", "", " ")

alert($plugin function("emailplugin.dll", "$imap test connection"))

}

}

Example (Working):

loop(5) {

thread {

plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "custom imap open", "Gmail", "xxx@gmail.com", "xxx", "", " ")

}

wait(0.1)

}

5. $imap download emails  doesn't work if the email account has 40+ emails. No results. If the account only has 3 emails it works fine.

6. When using imap emails to table (or pop to table), would be nice have an option on what to save to table (for example only the from emails, or only the subject lines)

Bug /FR Summary:

1. Emails seem to be sent with a blank attachment even when not using the attchment command.
2. $imap last message  - Is not showing any result. But $imap test connection and $imap download emails is working fine in the same run.

3. If two open commands (pop open / imap open) are executed after each other it will not work. Probably because they run in the same ThreadID?
Example:
set(#loopcounter, 0, "Global")
    load html(#loopcounter)
    plugin command("emailplugin.dll", "custom imap open", "Gmail", $table cell(&testtable, #loopcounter, 0), $table cell(&testtable, #loopcounter, 1), "", " ")
    increment(#loopcounter)
}

4. If custom imap open or custom pop open. Or the normal imap / pop open commands are used in a thread loop, it will show an error (Object Instance not set to an...)
Only for the first execution of the script. Then it works. Restart ubot studio and the error is back for the first run. 
Example (Error):
loop(5) {
    thread {
    }
}

Example (Working):
loop(5) {
    thread {
    }
wait(0.1)
}

5. $imap download emails  doesn't work if the email account has 40+ emails. No results. If the account only has 3 emails it works fine.
6. When using imap emails to table (or pop to table), would be nice have an option on what to save to table (for example only the from emails, or only the subject lines)

I'll have an update in the next couple of days!

Will keep you all posted!