UBot Underground

Need help to finish bot! Paying for help!

Ok, I've stopped developing by dream bot few month ago. I started developing it about one year ago  :wacko:

The problem is that learning, that is a must, requires too much time for me, so here's the deal. I need someone, that have developed with ubot few bots, that can help me to finish the bot. BUT I don't need that YOU finish the code, I want to finish it myself, to learn more, to understand the "how-to" so basically I need someone who can guide me in bot developing.

The bot is finished at 70/80%, are missing few things. I don't have so much money, so I can't afford huge prices, but I'll try to make my best or if you have, for example, 1 hours day "for free" it will be fine.

We can do through Skype and TeamViewer, or I can send you a detailed email, the project (an email scraper) and then you can send me a video with the istructions to make the function work.

Hope to find someone who can help me, I can assure that it won't be so diffucult for who knows ubot. :D 

Thank you so much guys! 

Ok, I've stopped developing by dream bot few month ago. I started developing it about one year ago  :wacko:

The problem is that learning, that is a must, requires too much time for me, so here's the deal. I need someone, that have developed with ubot few bots, that can help me to finish the bot. BUT I don't need that YOU finish the code, I want to finish it myself, to learn more, to understand the "how-to" so basically I need someone who can guide me in bot developing.

The bot is finished at 70/80%, are missing few things. I don't have so much money, so I can't afford huge prices, but I'll try to make my best or if you have, for example, 1 hours day "for free" it will be fine.

We can do through Skype and TeamViewer, or I can send you a detailed email, the project (an email scraper) and then you can send me a video with the istructions to make the function work.

Hope to find someone who can help me, I can assure that it won't be so diffucult for who knows ubot. :D

Thank you so much guys! 

What part of the email scraper is giving you issues? If it is the email collection part, the regex section can probably help you.

What part of the email scraper is giving you issues? If it is the email collection part, the regex section can probably help you.

The page scraper. My email scraper have also a page scraper and for example the number of pages are variable. I don't know/understand how to tell "ok ubot, when X item is the same, stop" that mean that if not "changes" it should stop and go on. I've tried, theoretically isn't so difficult, but I'm always there. Then I've a little issue with HMA VPN, I need to change the IP and continue only after the IP is really changed, but I got some issues here too...

If your not doing something on a secure website that you can't share show the page website you are struggling with and everyone will help for free.

Now I'm asking to TJ, he just resolved a issue that I was having from months :)