UBot Underground

[SELL] *FAST* 20k Keywords Per Minute - Source Only - Ultra Keyword Scraper

Is this just a google suggestions scraper?

At the core of it the software scrapes suggestions from Google, Bing, Amazon, Yahoo and AOL. What sets it apart is the bit where it uses unlimited threads that call the suggest apis directly using HTTP get and not a web browser.

I'd also like to point out again my intentions for this software. This is something you can resell - I encourage it actually. I wanted to make something that you can take and easily either make it your own or turn around and resell it to your own customers. I have no issues with you selling it anywhere (except here Ubot Forum) and branding it however you like. I will not be selling it myself compiled meaning you can take it to Warrior Forum or anywhere really (but here) and sell it compiled.

Wow ! Great job ... Will buy it in the next minutes.

I'm looking for a good vps too. What is your vps provider in the video ?

Thanks.

Manu

• Like 1

Wow ! Great job ... Will buy it in the next minutes.

I'm looking for a good vps too. What is your vps provider in the video ?

Thanks.

Manu

I am using these guys:

http://www.host-stage.net/

I've been with them for 4 months and haven't had a single issue. I've since found cheaper but so far so good with Host Stage so I'll stick with them for now. The servers are in France though (if it makes a difference).

I like this, good job Nick.

With the A-Z any way to add:

Aa-Zz meaning it will cycle through all combinations.

Or an option to add a value, like 3 where it will do Aaa-Zzz for three (variable) digits.

Nice work anyhow, ill pick this up when i get back from the Philippines.

I like this, good job Nick.

With the A-Z any way to add:

Aa-Zz meaning it will cycle through all combinations.

Or an option to add a value, like 3 where it will do Aaa-Zzz for three (variable) digits.

Nice work anyhow, ill pick this up when i get back from the Philippines.

Hi Kevin,

I just added in 3 new source codes that allow you to also choose AA-ZZ. At this level it scrapes a crazy amount of keywords per keyword - if you think about it there are 676 variations of the keyword now. It is possible to go deeper but I think this is already taking it pretty far. I don't think there will be any advantage for going to aaa-zzz but if you really want it let me know and I'll see if I can add it in. If my math is right though that means there would be ~17,500 keywords for each keyword and it would mean longer times to get the keywords and probably most will be duplicates at that point.

Update:

• 3 new source codes added for AA-ZZ templates
  • Bug fix: "Finished!" alert at the end was coming up too soon it will now wait for the threads to reach 0 before coming up

To download simply login to your account at imautobots.com/wp-login.php and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History"

Thank you for the scraper, it has soo much potential.

Would be great to have the option to have it save a text file for each keyword, so for example, if there were three seed keywords:

• two
  • one
  • blue

it would create three text files:

• one.txt
  • two.txt
  • blue.txt
  • Like 1

Thank you for the scraper, it has soo much potential.

Would be great to have the option to have it save a text file for each keyword, so for example, if there were three seed keywords:

• two
  • one
  • blue

it would create three text files:

• one.txt
  • two.txt
  • blue.txt

Thank you for the suggestion. I have had this and some other things suggested to me recently so I am going to be adding in what I can to this. For now updates will be done here so make sure you subscribe to the thread :)

• Like 1

Update:

- Youtube added but checkbox is not in there due to overuse of unicode characters
- Unicode character conversion added in for ' and &
- Blank lines will now be skipped
- Now supports keyword in front or behind letters

You can add in Youtube by creating a checkbox and calling it #youtube_checkbox - it is not in there right now until I solve this unicode characters issue. Youtube results show things like i without the top dot and other weird charcters. This also happens with Google but it is not nearly as bad.

The most common unicode characters are being replaced: ' and & this will happen at the end of the run. When I find a good solution I'll also add the ability to remove all the keywords containing extra unicode characters - right now I have not yet found a good solution.

The blank lines in your keyword file will now be skipped.

The bot now supports keywords in this format:

None

Keyword A-Z

Keyword AA-ZZ

A-Z Keyword

AA-ZZ Keyword

On the AA-ZZ ones AOL is pretty much useless - it works it just does not pick up hardly any at all so it's not really worth ticking.

This is a partial update, there will be another one soon.

To download simply login to your account at imautobots.com/wp-login.php and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History"

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
This is a partial update, there will be another one soon.

Thank you for the updates and additional features.  I'm looking forward to the youtube scraper, do you have any idea when it will be added?

Another couple of suggestions: would it be possible to select 'Keyword AA-ZZ' and 'AA-ZZ Keyword' with one selection box without having to run the scraper twice?  Also, would it be possible to add the feature where multiple keywords could be entered and have the scraped keywords for each one saved to its own text file automatically?

Thank you for the updates and additional features.  I'm looking forward to the youtube scraper, do you have any idea when it will be added?

Another couple of suggestions: would it be possible to select 'Keyword AA-ZZ' and 'AA-ZZ Keyword' with one selection box without having to run the scraper twice?  Also, would it be possible to add the feature where multiple keywords could be entered and have the scraped keywords for each one saved to its own text file automatically?

The Youtube scraper brings back a lot of unicode characters so I've been trying to get around that. And I have found a way but when I was testing it I kept getting errors after awhile so it may be blocked. So right now I'm trying something slightly different to see if I can get it working.

But Youtube is already in there don't forget, if you want to turn it on just make a checkbox and call it #youtube_checkbox and you will see that it is there and working - it will just have some unicode characters in the results.

I will be adding the ability to save to individual text files since that is requested a lot. 

As for the keyword aa-zz and then aa-zz keyword I don't think I'll be adding that in but if you want it for a specific purpose I can help you add it into yours - I just want to keep the current setup in a certain structure and doing that might mess with that.

Thanks for the information, I'm looking forward to the update.

Another thing I have noticed is that many of the returned keyword phrases contain a a, a b, a c, is this something that can be removed from the results?

:)

As the program stands now it should only return suggested results so if keyword a a comes back it must be because it was suggested for some reason. I think this is likely to happen with the keyword AA-ZZ since there are so many keywords to get through. I guess one way to combat it would be to remove keywords that are under a certain length but it will take more processing power and make it a bit slower. 

I think I have finally found a good solution to the issues with Youtube and Google showing unicode characters so I will be doing one more round of testing today and hopefully will get the update out by tomorrow night at the latest :)

Update:

- Google and Youtube now bring back better resutls and no more unicode characters. 

- Google and Youtube now filter out useless keywords and only accept words and numbers and very little special characters this produces much more useful results

- Results can now be saved to a custom location - which means you must now install Aymens free file management plugin for it to work

- Results can be saved to individual files, this still lets you save off the master list as well by hitting "save"

Very Important

You must now inistall this plugin (its free) for the bot to work!