UBot Underground

Need Help to make script - Till not work sir

i have a issue that i have one .txt file where total number of link is 22 one by one, and i have a issue that i want to make a script for ubot and that all link in .txt file will run in ulrbar one by one.. i make a script but it not work so please help me to make my script.. i attach my script ass a screenshort..

post-11492-0-06445900-1377150111_thumb.png

Edited by Chirag8520

Delete the loop and swap it out with this one. I think your problem is you are navigating to all 22 urls without some sort of wait command.

Also, it is better to use a list total for your loop count then to hard code a number (22) right in to the bot.

loop($list total(%urls)) {
    navigate($next list item(%urls), "Wait")
}

i have a issue that i have one .txt file where total number of link is 22 one by one, and i have a issue that i want to make a script for ubot and that all link in .txt file will run in ulrbar one by one.. i make a script but it not work so please help me to make my script.. i attach my script ass a screenshort..

post-11492-0-18210500-1377154485_thumb.png

Delete the loop and swap it out with this one. I think your problem is you are navigating to all 22 urls without some sort of wait command.

Also, it is better to use a list total for your loop count then to hard code a number (22) right in to the bot.

}

Thank you sir for Reply but till i have  aproblem plese check it..

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/14698-till-not-work-sir/

click on this link where i post my new screenshort

Let just keep it the conversation in just one thread. Ok, so I am not sure why you took the navigate out of the loop. The navigate should remain in the loop. Please try this complete code instead of your loop and navigate command.

}

If it still doesnt work, then you urls in your files are not formatted line by line.

You can still copy the code into the node view, it will work. Just copy the text and paste in like normal. I cant see by your image if you have the wait command enabled in your navigate command. Other than that, yes it looks right.

Edit: Open your urls file in notepad and under format click word wrap to make sure that your urls are all separated line by line. If not then thats the problem.

• Like 1

clear list(%urls)

add list to list($list from file("C:\\Users\\admin\\Desktop\\uubot\\urls.txt"), %urls, "Delete", "Global")

set list position(%urls, 0)

}

This is my full code sir... till not working sir....

Yes, there is nothing wrong with that code. The problem is in your file then. $list from file loads the list into ubot using new line as a delimiter. So if your file is not separated line by line then it will cause problems. I am not sure how your list in your file was saved, but it must not be formatted correctly.

You can still copy the code into the node view, it will work. Just copy the text and paste in like normal. I cant see by your image if you have the wait command enabled in your navigate command. Other than that, yes it looks right.

Edit: Open your urls file in notepad and under format click word wrap to make sure that your urls are all separated line by line. If not then thats the problem.

I didn't know that you could paste code directly into Node view. :o I was assuming that you had to switch over to Code view, so I was too lazy to do it because of the lag on my computer when switching.

Thanks for the info!!

clear list(%urls)

add list to list($list from file("C:\\Users\\admin\\Desktop\\uubot\\urls.txt"), %urls, "Delete", "Global")

set list position(%urls, 0)

}

This is my full code sir... till not working sir....

Have you checked your debugger to see of the URLs are properly formatted? 

Sir is my .txt file please check is there any mistake of formating...

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_0YML_gbZqKR0lwYzNQdHZHMGc/edit?usp=sharing

Otherwise please sir make a complete script for run all .txt links in url one by one..

Edited by Chirag8520

I noticed you have your add list to list the wrong way round, the starting list should be the list name %urls, and the list to add will be yourl list from file...

I noticed you have your add list to list the wrong way round, the starting list should be the list name %urls, and the list to add will be yourl list from file...

Good catch, I didn't even notice it!

I noticed you have your add list to list the wrong way round, the starting list should be the list name %urls, and the list to add will be yourl list from file...Sir i cant Undersatnd what i have to do plese sir

Thanks for the help … but I am new to Ubot… can u kindly give the code for this ?

Edited by Chirag8520

Thanks for help..i have a another error sir

I make a script for the Google Group Posting.. When i run the script first time it take a first link from .txt file when it again go in loop first display second link then immediately go for first link please sir check it and reply me...If need to change in script please change sir

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B_0YML_gbZqKY0VVZmY3cW1ETlE/edit?usp=sharing