UBot Underground

How Many Of You Can Program In Languages Besides UBot?

Hi guys,

How many of you can program in programming languages other than UBot? :)

What are the advantages of programming in UBot over the other programming languages you know?

I can program in a few other languages. To be honest the only advantage of using uBot is the speed and ease at which you can create something compared to other languages. Other languages are far superior as to what you can actually do and the stability of the product you can create.

• Like 1

Not all of below is programing / coding specific

but a bit into what im capable of doing

Strong in Ubot Studio,  PHP, Html, MySQL/MySQLi, SQL/MsSql

Moderate with VB.NET, C#

Wish i knew more in CSS, Javascript, Rails, and graphic Design

Ubot is good for fast coding , with ubot you can achieve faster results than with any other languages !

I'm very good with : C#/Java/Ubot/HTML/CSS/Javascript/SQL

Moderate in PHP

I have experience with hardware languages like C and VHDL, WEB languages as HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript and some knowledge in other programing languages like Python and C#.

I use UBot the most because it's the most time efficient environment for bot development that I know, and that gives you an advantage (compared to other languages/developers), because at the end it always comes down to time spent on project and money.

I have experience with hardware languages like C and VHDL, WEB languages as HTML/CSS, PHP, MySQL, JavaScript and some knowledge in other programing languages like Python and C#.

I use UBot the most because it's the most time efficient environment for bot development that I know, and that gives you an advantage (compared to other languages/developers), because at the end it always comes down to time spent on project and money.

Same with me.. Verilog , C, PHP,HTML5,CSS3,MYSQL.JQUERY,Javascript,Manuplating CMS frame works built in php, some amount of dot net..

eh... and photoshop (moderate) ,illustrantor(moderate), Some knowledge of action script 2 and 3. (FLASH). hmm.... and peoplesoft -oracale (Deployment,integration,modification..etc), have knowledge on testing tools like silkperformer.. for stress and load testing.. creating test case and testing.. hmmm i guess that it... eh...  Ubot studio (intermediate developer).. the advantages of ubot over others is for some automation task... it saves time... and if you choose frontend frame work in html,jquery,javascript +ubot = good software for automation..... you can add mysq in this mixture too..

for now this much...

Wow. There are a lot of programming pros here! :)

I guess I can see how the main advantage of using UBot over other languages is speed. I hope Seth continues to build on that with features to make existing bot building functions easier and faster in v5 in addition to all the powerful additional functionality.

Myself, I know some Java, HTML, and other than that, learning Python at the moment. :) But I can see how it's easier and quicker to use UBot to put something together visually instead of working with lines of code.

Wow. There are a lot of programming pros here! :)

I guess I can see how the main advantage of using UBot over other languages is speed. I hope Seth continues to build on that with features to make existing bot building functions easier and faster in v5 in addition to all the powerful additional functionality.

Myself, I know some Java, HTML, and other than that, learning Python at the moment. :) But I can see how it's easier and quicker to use UBot to put something together visually instead of working with lines of code.

actually its not speed for every task you do.  many things are simple to automate and develope via pure programing language then ubot. but ubot do have speed for some type of automation and main thing is its visually developer tool which i mean is is drag drop and set it might take sometime time. but may be easy to debug and understand especially beginners in programming and non programming background folks. Like who come from Internet marketing.  moreover it has learning curve small then other languages if you follow correctly the tutorials and practice and outcomes of what you learn are well then other pure programming language.

so it has benefits and has its own problems. that is why we will see ubot5 with new features again which seth and team are making ubot more user friendly to use... :) 

hopefully you got the idea what i mean.. :D

actually its not speed for every task you do.  many things are simple to automate and develope via pure programing language then ubot. but ubot do have speed for some type of automation and main thing is its visually developer tool which i mean is is drag drop and set it might take sometime time. but may be easy to debug and understand especially beginners in programming and non programming background folks. Like who come from Internet marketing.  moreover it has learning curve small then other languages if you follow correctly the tutorials and practice and outcomes of what you learn are well then other pure programming language.

so it has benefits and has its own problems. that is why we will see ubot5 with new features again which seth and team are making ubot more user friendly to use... :)

hopefully you got the idea what i mean.. :D

Yup. I got it. :)

Pretty much the same as a lot of people here. 

php along with php frameworks (laravel is pretty fun), shell, perl, batch, a little python, ruby, css, javascript/jquery probably some more I'm forgetting. Not all are really a 'programming language' imo (batch, css) and honestly I'm not an expert in any single one. I usually spend a week or two working on a project that involves working with one closely. 

With that said, each language has it's pros and cons. Stability wise, I've encountered issues in all of them (though usually not core, but modules/extensions). Ubot is fast, but has overhead and some 'quirks'. 

• 2 months later...

Not all of below is programing / coding specific

but a bit into what im capable of doing

Strong in Ubot Studio,  PHP, Html, MySQL/MySQLi, SQL/MsSql

Moderate with VB.NET, C#

Wish i knew more in CSS, Javascript, Rails, and graphic Design

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I am strong in everything you desire to learn more of while you are strong in everything I desire to learn more of. Interesting.

I have become a better programmer thanks to ubot, the gui and visual aspect of programming has worked very well for my style of learning. After working with and learning ubot for so long, I find myself going to other languages and being able to understand the logic and write better code. I will always support ubot as I never bite the hand that feeds me and it has allowed me to open up numerous doors that would have not only been shut, but non existant.

ubot has motivated me to learn programming. I hope to learn and become an expert in PHP, SQL, C#  and Powershell. I have bought a nice book to learn php and mysql it's called "Head First PHP & MySQL". excellent book for total beginners imho

Ubot is good for prototyping bots, as for now I still use my Ruby+Mechanize console mode bots for large scale botting.(100+ threads, 1000 accounts)

I hope Ubot4 gets rock solid so I can get a Windows VPS and run my bots from there, for now I have a dedicated linux server running my bots w/o Graphical Mode, just raw console mode ... they are very fast and low in memory usage, and best of all ... solid. They connect to a mysql db, get orders from there ... and have a very nice WEB admin in RAILS to control the hole operation.

As I say, you can make a bot in Ubot in like 2 minutes ... the other way ... is harder, you have to analize http headers, control cookies(the good thing is that you can store them, and no more login form), these days most sites use ajax ... so you have to make the calls yourself, analyzing the httpd headers to spot the javascript POST's ... etc Well you get a running bot in like 2 or 3 days of programming the basic funcions, like, follow, pin, retwitt, you call it, so this ways is NO good to make some fast testings ...

• 2 weeks later...

I know HTML/CSS and a fair amount of PHP and MySQL. I really need to learn javascript, python and C# :D

can u please give me all the reasons why you want to learn python. ?

i am very keen to know from you as i have just started to learn php and my sql and thinking which programming i learn next.

thnx