UBot Underground

UBot Freezing For Half A Minute When Inputting Text

Hi,

Does anyone else have this problem with UBot freezing for about half a minute when trying using the "Type Text" module to input a large block of text into a description form?

It starts running again and fills up the form after about half a minute, but the lag time is a bit annoying.

Not sure if it's because of my computer, or if it's a problem with UBot...

If you have roboform installed on your computer that might be the problem. Check this http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/8271-use-roboform-read-now/

I don't have Roboform. But I have LastPass. Does it cause the same problem?

Use change attribute instead of type text. When you use type text, it simulates the typing of the text and can take awhile when working with a large block of text.

Change attribute will fill it in almost instantly. I seriously doubt it's your video card like some have suggested.

Try using "change attribute" instead of "type text" and it should solve your problem.

• Like 2

Use change attribute instead of type text. When you use type text, it simulates the typing of the text and can take awhile when working with a large block of text.

Change attribute will fill it in almost instantly. I seriously doubt it's your video card like some have suggested.

Try using "change attribute" instead of "type text" and it should solve your problem.

Just wanted to say exactly what a2mateit said....use "change attribute" command if possible.

With "type text" I noticed that it works extremely slow when text is really long, so I don't think new computer will help you with longer texts...

• Like 1

Wow! Thanks so much, a2mateit and UBotDev.com! I'm pretty sure that that's the problem. I just recently upgraded from version 3. I'm not so sure, but I think that it didn't use to have Type Text as a default for filling in forms. I thought that might have been the problem, but I didn't find anything else I could use to "insert" stuff into the forms directly.

Now I know how. Will give it a try later, but I'm pretty sure that's the answer to the problem. :) Thanks guys!

Will report back soon...