UBot Underground

[Sell] Regex Builder - Build Regular Expressions For Ubot With Ease!

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok folks, A lot of you have helped me with ubot over the last 18 months or so and my success in ubot has been squarley down to a number of you here with your help and moving me forward with my develop

Build Regular Expressions On The Fly With Regex Builder     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msjOAwc28Ew   Update Version 1.1 "Inline" Feature Below   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqR40X1i_MY        

Try this in Regex box [0-9.]+ or  .*? or .*

• 2 months later...

Update:

Fixed an issue with underscores not working correctly and added "New Line" in as an option.

Please login here and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History" to download the update: http://imautobots.com/wp-login.php

Update:

Fixed an issue with underscores not working correctly and added "New Line" in as an option.

Please login here and then go back to the homepage and click on "Purchase History" to download the update: http://imautobots.com/wp-login.php

Awesome! Thanks a lot for the fix.

That's one of the tools I use almost every day!

Dan

• 5 months later...

Would it be an idea to automatically add a ? if there forward looking statement.

So instead of:

(?<=before).+(?=after)

create:

(?<=before).+?(?=after)

So that it stops when it finds the first "after".

This is what I have to use 99% of the time to make my regex work.

Not sure if this should be the general outcome or not? 

Just thought to share that.

Cheers

Dan

Dan,

Thanks for the tip on:

So instead of:

(?<=before).+(?=after)

create:

(?<=before).+?(?=after)

I had to do that today. Being a new REGEXer I'm not exactly sure why it works but it did.

Dan,

Thanks for the tip on:

So instead of:

(?<=before).+(?=after)

create:

(?<=before).+?(?=after)

I had to do that today. Being a new REGEXer I'm not exactly sure why it works but it did.

.+ means. Everything... so it won't stop.

And the ? basically means something like: stop when you find the first "after".

That's how I would explain it without being a regex expert either :-)

Hi Dan, thanks for the suggestion.

What does everyone else think about it? If its something everyone wants then I'll add it in of course!

I would think this would be the way that most people do it but I just want to be sure first!

What does everyone else think about it? If its something everyone wants then I'll add it in of course!

I would think this would be the way that most people do it but I just want to be sure first!

It works for me.

In what cases would you not use this when there is a look ahead? Without that ? the engine would just take everything including the look ahead string right?

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Update:

- Added: Automatically add a ? (zero or one of) to any * or + when using look aheads. See Dan's post: http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13979-sell-regex-builder-build-regular-expressions-for-ubot-with-ease/page-3&do=findComment&comment=102053

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Just purchased this program knowing absolutely nothing about regex. I just watched the 2 videos in the first post a couple of times and was able to create 1 of the regex codes I needed pretty quickly, but had trouble with the(more complicated for me) second one which Nick helped me with(thanks for that).

Just need to learn a bit more about regex to really use this impressive tool to it's full potential.

Cheers.

Just purchased this program knowing absolutely nothing about regex. I just watched the 2 videos in the first post a couple of times and was able to create 1 of the regex codes I needed pretty quickly, but had trouble with the(more complicated for me) second one which Nick helped me with(thanks for that).

Just need to learn a bit more about regex to really use this impressive tool to it's full potential.

Cheers.

Glad to hear it!

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...