UBot Underground

I get an error when compiling my latest bot!?

I get an error that says "Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection" what does this mean exactly?

If I wanted to contact support that is what I would have done. I am capable of finding the support contact info myself... I created a thread to ask for some help.

I figured the error out myself it had to do with the icon file I was using when compiling. So for everyone else who checks this thread out who may have a similar problem try different icon files I had to go through 9 before I found one "compatible"

• Like 1

I would hate to have to try out 9 different ones until I found one that works. 

If the .ico is not compatible then support  should look into it.  If you send them the file then they could fix the problem...

Took me an hour to correct the error myself and possibly even less time if other people on the forum have had a similiar problem compared to an unknown time for support, not dissing there support but I always use support as a last resort, saves there resources. But now if you search around you could find the solution the problem I had.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I was having the same error,taking some free ico's from net and trying to compile bot....  "Offset and length were out of bounds for the array or count is greater than the number of elements from index to the end of the source collection" .

I have found this cool site: icoconverter.com a simple online .ico image converter which take an image and convert it to a proper ICO file (good .ico for ubotstudio at compiling). 

I have used :

32 pixels with 32 bits (16.7M colors with alpha transparency)

and after compiling with different .ico converted on this site from other pictures, everything was OK !

I think something similar should be included in the ubotstudio....to avoid this kind of problems.

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...

Captain Obvious.

If I wanted to contact support that is what I would have done. I am capable of finding the support contact info myself... I created a thread to ask for some help.

I figured the error out myself it had to do with the icon file I was using when compiling. So for everyone else who checks this thread out who may have a similar problem try different icon files I had to go through 9 before I found one "compatible"

That worked great for me. Thanks a lot.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...