UBot Underground

Hello!I'm new, Can i ask some question?

Hello

I'm Luca and today i'm registered, i have some question about UbotStudio and i apprecieate if anyone can respond to me.

1)I dont have UbotStudio, it is good for make bot?

2)I want to make bot like:

-Addmefast Bot

-Youlikehit Bot

-Email sender Bot

-Autoreply Bot(this can be do??)

3)What version i can choose? i want to make there bot i say.

4)Standard version is good?

5)For the standard version the price is worth?

Thanks in advance :D

Have a Good Day ;)

1. yes

2. yes (most of them already done by people on this forum)

3. start with standard, after it you can always upgrade

4. yes

5. yes

I can pay monthly with the option Bill me later? It is displayed on payment page: https://secure2.ubotstudio.com/products/ubot-studio-standard-edition

i live in the europe

Keep in mind that question number 2 will require pro.  Most of these sites require image recognition to automate the captcha's.

But standard is good, but pro is required to automate addmefast, etc.  Pretty much anything with flash requires pro

Keep in mind that question number 2 will require pro.  Most of these sites require image recognition to automate the captcha's.

But standard is good, but pro is required to automate addmefast, etc.  Pretty much anything with fl

ash requires pro

If i buy first the standard edition, and then i would upgrate to pro version, how much it cost??

If i buy first the standard edition, and then i would upgrate to pro version, how much it cost??

I believe its $249 to upgrade from standard to pro...  the cost comes out the same in the end +- $1

I really recommend going with pro. I started off with standard and found myself extremely frustrated trying to do things that I KNEW pro could do but I had to spend hours creating inventive workarounds for, and/or not being able to do them at all about 1/2 the time. If you want the full power, just go for pro right out of the gate.

That payment option of monthly is "subject to credit approval" and is a service provided by paypal, not the ubotstudio folks. You have to apply at paypal to get it.

• Like 1

I believe its $249 to upgrade from standard to pro...  the cost comes out the same in the end +- $1

I really recommend going with pro. I started off with standard and found myself extremely frustrated trying to do things that I KNEW pro could do but I had to spend hours creating inventive workarounds for, and/or not being able to do them at all about 1/2 the time. If you want the full power, just go for pro right out of the gate.

That payment option of monthly is "subject to credit approval" and is a service provided by paypal, not the ubotstudio folks. You have to apply at paypal to get it.

Ok thanks, well i wil buy standard edition for now, because i dont have much money, Mh another question, the discount's  on the site when they end?

Edited by Thesgtluca