UBot Underground

scrolling in ui html windows

I'm not sure why scrolling isn't built in to the ui html windows like it is with the html panel, but I spent the better part of today looking for some javascript that might give me a scrollbar on the right hand side so I can place more elements in my window.  I wasn't able to get anything working (these were similar to the facebook scroller).  

Can anyone hook me up with some code that would do this?  Thanks!

Brought to you by the skype group ninjas:

run javascript("window.scrollBy(0,50); // horizontal and vertical scroll increments
scrolldelay = setTimeout(\'pageScroll()\',10); // scrolls every 100 milliseconds")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

document.getElementById('item_Fantastico_De_Luxe').scrollIntoView(true);

was having problems with the cpanel not scrolling smoothly and focusing on the fantasico link but this line of code fixed that , just repalce what i added ( which was the element

item_Fantastico_De_Luxe

you can use it for almost any thing that normally will need a scroll

• Like 2

Brought to you by the skype group ninjas:

run javascript("window.scrollBy(0,50); // horizontal and vertical scroll increments

scrolldelay = setTimeout(\'pageScroll()\',10); // scrolls every 100 milliseconds")

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

document.getElementById('item_Fantastico_De_Luxe').scrollIntoView(true);

was having problems with the cpanel not scrolling smoothly and focusing on the fantasico link but this line of code fixed that , just repalce what i added ( which was the element

item_Fantastico_De_Luxe

you can use it for almost any thing that normally will need a scroll

ya guess i should have shared it here too , thanks for sharing it to all ;-)

also just FYI

if at the end of the process you want to stop the scrolling ( if your using the scrolling example )

then add this after your loops for scrolling the page

run javascript("clearTimeout(scrolldelay);")

this will stop the scroll forever effect and return the browser back to normal

• Like 1

ya guess i should have shared it here too , thanks for sharing it to all ;-)

also just FYI

if at the end of the process you want to stop the scrolling ( if your using the scrolling example )

then add this after your loops for scrolling the page

run javascript("clearTimeout(scrolldelay);")

this will stop the scroll forever effect and return the browser back to normal

I will have to try this out, but when I was looking at this code it seems like this is using javascript to actually scroll down your page automatically.  I just want a scrollbar like I have on the right side of any browser so the user can scroll.  Will this work the same way?

I will have to try this out, but when I was looking at this code it seems like this is using javascript to actually scroll down your page automatically.  I just want a scrollbar like I have on the right side of any browser so the user can scroll.  Will this work the same way?

no the scroll bar on the right should already be there in ubot

if not look up java script function

scrollbars=1

no the scroll bar on the right should already be there in ubot

if not look up java script function

scrollbars=1

It's not there in the html windows.  I've never seen an html window with a scrollbar, only in the html panel and the browser.  Yeah, I will revisit the javascript scrollbars later, but now i have other things to work on.