UBot Underground

(BUY) Youtube comment rater by username

I need a small ubot script that votes a youtube comment by the username. I don.t need a whole bot (login, vote, logout etc), because I already created the other functions. I only need the script that goes to the youtube video, scrapes all the usernames and votes a given username.

Let me know if you can do this.

Thanks

I'm not looking to buy a comment rating bot, I just want the script that votes a comment by the username, simple as that.

I will pay $50 for it.

did you read what you've wrote? <_<

he wants the code. which is no problem, except I don't see where you can vote a given user name.

this is exactly what I also can't understand - you can only vote stated username comment (as far as I know).

source code for 50$ :D :D :D

this is exactly what I also can't understand - you can only vote stated username comment (as far as I know).

source code for 50$ :D :D :D

Did you read what I.ve wrote..?

I said vote a comment by username. That means a bot that scrapes the usernames on a video and thumbs ups the comment made by the username I chose.

I believe you will need to use multiple YT accounts for it too. the description is incomplete to my understanding as I built a bot that does this many moons ago.

• Like 1

Did you read what I.ve wrote..?

I said vote a comment by username. That means a bot that scrapes the usernames on a video and thumbs ups the comment made by the username I chose.

that is exactly what my bot does, but if you expect from someone to give you main part of this source code for 50$ I think you are little bit dreaming, but there is always chance to find someone not-so-smart, so good luck!

Edited by bestmacros