UBot Underground

Accounts getting shut down

so for i am dealing with just twitter, but i figured that staying under the radar was the same accross the board.  no?

No.  If you expect to get help from this community and get the most out of this forum, you really need to give details to what you are trying to do and, when applicable, provide screenshots, video, etc.

No.  If you expect to get help from this community and get the most out of this forum, you really need to give details to what you are trying to do and, when applicable, provide screenshots, video, etc.

Ok thanks.

Okay, so it looks like you are trying to start out by automating the most difficult sites in the world to automate (Google, Twitter and FB).  I would advise to start with easier sites.  Granted, once you figure out how to automate these sites, then the payoff can be huge, but it's definitely not how you should start.  Linkedin, for example, isn't that bad and has a lot of users.  The big 3 will just frustrate you and make you wanna throw your computer out the window.

However, if you insist on starting with these, then I can offer you these suggestions:- 

- Proxies.  You need high quality proxies and you need to tell your proxy provider you them to work for [insert site you're trying to automate here].  Public proxies won't work, so don't even try.  These sites blacklist known proxies and public proxies are blacklisted almost as soon as they are created.  I personally like proxy-hub.com.

- User Agents.  You will need a long list of user agents, so find a list online and have it chose one at random every time you navigate to a site.  This, alone, can be very difficult, though.  Twitter, for example, displays a different website with different elements for almost every different user agent.  And many user agents won't work at all, so you have to spend days just trying to figure out what works.  But generally, using IE6 and mobile.twitter.com will let you do the most.

-  Refferers. Fake your referrers so it looks like you are coming from a source that the site probably sees traffic from anyway (ie. google search).

Remember, no site in the world can know that you're using a bot vs. a regular browser.  You just have to take the time to figure out what they are detecting.  It might be something as simple as filling out all the form elements too quick.  A human can't fill out a whole form in less than a second, so neither should your bots.  I like to use random delays between fields.

There are a lot of other things to consider, but this shold help advance you a bit more.  Sorry for not directly answering your question, but you didn't give many specifics on what you're doing.  Gmail is f%^c(ing hard as hell to automate!  I haven't even attempted it yet because I have heard horror stories.  A few ubotters have accomplished this.  I suggest you check out the BST section and buy the source code from someone who has already done this so you can incorporate it in your bots.

EDIT: Not to mention, fb and google also require accounts to be phone verified.  So unless you are willing to buy a bunch of sim cards, or are aware of the work arounds (I know there is a work around for google, but I personally haven't tested it), then it doesn't make sense to even build these bots.  

• Like 3

@illmill: Well spoken.

erussx2, if you are looking to get email accounts, maybe you should consider to buy a few cheap domains yourself, set them up mail domains + catchall. Then you don't need to bother about signing up at all, just create fake addresses when you need them.

• Like 2

Having aged Twitter accounts seems to get less scrutiny by Twitter. (I guess some of my failed Twitter marketing attempts I did two years ago may pay off with just the accounts I created!)

Do a search on Fiverr for PVA (phone verified accounts) for Gmail and other sites. No idea how I'm supposed to phone verify accounts with Ubot so it's easier to just ordering them. I managed to buy 50 for 5 bucks.