UBot Underground

Youtube creator

Yes!

:)

you a musician?

And is the video you posted a bot that creates a youtube video and uploads it to youtube automatically? Because I did not get aht from watching the vieo. Please excuse any ignorance I show, I am new.

Edited by erussx2

I was looking at some youtube account creators thinking i want to make one of those too, BUT, today I was creating youtube accounts manually and it seems as though there is no way to create a youtube account WITHOUT a phone number. And google only lets you use one phone number a few times and then it blocks that number from being used to set up accounts.

Therefore, there is no way to automate a youtube account maker unless the bot only creates a few accounts and that's it.  also how would the bot automate the phone? and the captcha?

I doubt there is. Most of the scripts in the bot bank are out of date. Youtube is google so it should be the same as creating a gmail account and the hardest part of that is the phone verification. But if you have phone verification solved then you are stylin.

I going to try a youtube account creator when I get some spare time to try and avoid phone verification.

i'm sure it can be done with a least 75% percent success by first doing common sense thing such as location is actually the same as your proxy location and simulating  user motion using the windows commands and the delayed type plugin shared here.

Well I figured out how a phone verification might be done.  But I am so new I cant even figure out how to make a hot mail account creator....the one in the Bot bank seems to be old already.

If you have a google voice number, that number can be entered when signing up for you tube. The verification number is sent to your gmail account.....uh...or a gmail account.  That verification number will be visible as text in the email.  the bot could then scrape the text and enter it in the sign up form on YT.

And I understood perfectly what I just said.  But I might be the only one that understood it. Right?

• 1 month later...

Just thought I'd share that you can bypass Google account by creating an AdSense account, it's not a Gmail account but if you have another bot that can create email accounts, I use Outlook then this is a good way to go.

I'm just about to tackle Youtube now!