UBot Underground

New Computer Setup!

A couple of days ago I went on a buying frenzy!

I bought myself a full-on custom machine that would make any gamer drool...duel 2tb hd's 10k rpm - 2 dual graphics cards with 2g each, 32 gigs of ram - 3 22in monitors, one of those cool stands for the monitors to be housed in. (stuck with Win7 instead of going to Win8 because I don't want to risk getting an unstable OS)

I'm going nuts waiting for this thing to be built and delivered!

Ask me how I managed this spectacular addition in my life...

Thank you, I'm glad you asked!

uBot. - Yep... uBot.

I started creating little bots that keep getting bigger and better - Business kept growing... and the next thing you know, I am buying myself the most awesomely amazing toy of my life! 

So - Thanks to uBot for giving me a way to be "a programmer"!

I will soon have a machine so hard core that new bots just jump out of it from fear and respect of the beast they are conceptualized in!

So, the moral of the story is either...

1- I'm extremely cool

[OR]

2- You have uBot, so you have no excuses not to be successful now.

Wiiiiiickeed! Gotta love that eh? I recently bought a new machine too. Then shortly thereafter I found out I could of had a better one custom built for the same price as off the shelf. Oh well.. I still have lots of room in my box so when I upgrade again I can really make it rock.

Before my new machine I was using parallels on a mac. With large bots it was BS. So slow it was killing me. 

What I am wondering is if computer technology is suppose to double every 6 months then how come you have to wait at all for anything to happen.  It should be like zip zap attabing...