UBot Underground

Got two things to post today.

First, Edward has updated his thread with some more great themes made specifically to "plugin" to UI Builder Pro and they look fantastic. He has used gradient background color with these themes. You really oughta check them out as this is the easiest way to make great, professional looking UI's:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15543-sell-drag-and-drop-ui-builders-themes-update-ui-builder-ubot-5-gradient-theme-pack/&do=findComment&comment=88950

Second, I have added a new feature to the builder: Conditional Fields assigned to a dropdown.

You really can add some pretty awesome functionality to your UI's with this new feature. You can have different fields appear in your UI depending on the option selected in the dropdown, and you can also add a set command anywhere inside a define to have the fields change as well, and the different fields for the different dropdown options can take up the same space. You can have multiple conditional fields in each UI.

The video below is not the best quality but it will give you an idea on how they work(it's only 44 sec's):

Would like to hear what you guys think of this new feature once you've had the chance to try it out.

Also can you let me know if you would like to have conditional fields assigned to other elements as well. eg.

list box - would work the same as dropdown

textbox - can have fields set to appear if a certain value is entered into the textbox

Also would you like an option to "set conditional fields from inside a define ONLY", without the need for a dropdown ?

Again I would love to hear what you think of this new feature and if any of you would like any of the other options to be added let me know.

Cheers

Darryl.

• Like 2
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/salesthread/salesheader.png           NOTICE:   This UI Builder is no longer being sold as   I have released a much better ui builder.   You can check it out here:  

New update, feature added.   I have added the first of two types of dynamic dropdowns to the builder.   With the one that I have just added you can add up to 4 dropdowns in a "group". Dropdown two's o

Just uploaded a major update, here's whats new:   1) Completely new "tabs" which is a major improvement for creating tabbed ui's. Tabs are also draggable so you can now align them either horizontally

Posted Images

Got two things to post today.

First, Edward has updated his thread with some more great themes made specifically to "plugin" to UI Builder Pro and they look fantastic. He has used gradient background color with these themes. You really oughta check them out as this is the easiest way to make great, professional looking UI's:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15543-sell-drag-and-drop-ui-builders-themes-update-ui-builder-ubot-5-gradient-theme-pack/&do=findComment&comment=88950

Second, I have added a new feature to the builder: Conditional Fields assigned to a dropdown.

You really can add some pretty awesome functionality to your UI's with this new feature. You can have different fields appear in your UI depending on the option selected in the dropdown, and you can also add a set command anywhere inside a define to have the fields change as well, and the different fields for the different dropdown options can take up the same space. You can have multiple conditional fields in each UI.

The video below is not the best quality but it will give you an idea on how they work(it's only 44 sec's):

Would like to hear what you guys think of this new feature once you've had the chance to try it out.

Also can you let me know if you would like to have conditional fields assigned to other elements as well. eg.

list box - would work the same as dropdown

textbox - can have fields set to appear if a certain value is entered into the textbox

Also would you like an option to "set conditional fields from inside a define ONLY", without the need for a dropdown ?

Again I would love to hear what you think of this new feature and if any of you would like any of the other options to be added let me know.

Cheers

Darryl.

brilliant and thanks for the help in setting this up before you added it.

I think I have said it before Darryl provides one of the best product support I have experienced before this was added he did some custom code for me to get this to work on a smaller scale. This wasn't just to get a sale I purchased this when it was the older product a long time ago!

• Like 1

brilliant and thanks for the help in setting this up before you added it.

Thanks Kev and no worries

also a great addition would be a dynamic table with sort etc. I have got this to work in the browser if you want to see some example code

Yeah if you can PM me some example code that would be great, thanks.

can I use images for the background instead of just gradient colors?

Hi giganut, yes you can. You will have to set a color when you create a theme, but you can easily set an image as background when you create your ui. Just select the "Add Image/Logo" option and you can either enter the url to an image on your server, or select an image on your PC and the builder will convert it to base64 and add it to your ui.(see image below)

Just make sure the image is the FIRST thing you add.

post-223-0-07514900-1386840710_thumb.jpg

Also a bug related to conditional fields has been fixed.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi darryl561,

I just purchase your software, it awesome. But i have an issue when i was remove element, sometimes (often) got error that shows css format at UI :'(. You can tak a look at screenshot i've attached. How i can solved this issue.

http://s28.postimg.org/htadabgrh/screenshot_301.jpg

Regards,

Hi darryl561,

I just purchase your software, it awesome. But i have an issue when i was remove element, sometimes (often) got error that shows css format at UI :'(. You can tak a look at screenshot i've attached. How i can solved this issue.

Hi awpramono,

that sort of thing usually happens when custom code has been added and it has a slight error. Will PM you for more details.

Hi darryl561,

Hi awpramono,

I worked out what was causing the problem and have uploaded an update with it fixed.

Cheers

Darryl.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi Daryl, got a quick question... most likely it was answered already but is it possible to load/use an external/custom CSS style to build (for) a theme?

Hi macster,

it's a fairly quick and easy process to customize the css style to any style you want with the "Theme Creator". You can create as many different themes(styles) as you want and just select one of the themes when you create a ui.

Here's a video for the theme creator:

http://screencast.com/t/zpfjaCWAY50  The beginning of the video where I refer to adding the url to uploaded files is irrelevant now as all files are stored in the bot.

Also Edward has created some external/custom themes that are easily added to the builder here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15543-sell-drag-and-drop-ui-builders-themes-update-ui-builder-ubot-5-gradient-theme-pack/

Those are the 2 options for adding/creating themes.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Darryl.

Thanks for the help Daryyl, just bought it but no license received yet and kinda anxious to give it a try asap :)

...it seems the that the licensing server forgot to send me the confirmation email :D

Transaction ID: 0KL8882193387843Y

Thanks for the help Daryyl, just bought it but no license received yet and kinda anxious to give it a try asap :)

...it seems the that the licensing server forgot to send me the confirmation email :D

Transaction ID: 0KL8882193387843Y

License details sent. Sorry about the delay.

Cheers

Darryl.

Hi macster,

it's a fairly quick and easy process to customize the css style to any style you want with the "Theme Creator". You can create as many different themes(styles) as you want and just select one of the themes when you create a ui.

Here's a video for the theme creator:

http://screencast.com/t/zpfjaCWAY50  The beginning of the video where I refer to adding the url to uploaded files is irrelevant now as all files are stored in the bot.

Also Edward has created some external/custom themes that are easily added to the builder here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15543-sell-drag-and-drop-ui-builders-themes-update-ui-builder-ubot-5-gradient-theme-pack/

Those are the 2 options for adding/creating themes.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

Darryl.

Almost finished something Really great for The UI Builder... :) Soon guys.

• Like 1

hey man, not sure why this is happening again. I need to reset is says I have exceeded and I only did it the last time you reset it soo?

Thanks

tried to PM you seems your box is full

• Like 1

hey man, not sure why this is happening again. I need to reset is says I have exceeded and I only did it the last time you reset it soo?

Thanks

tried to PM you seems your box is full

Just reset your license so should work now, let me know. Also emptied out my PM box, did'nt realize it was full.

Cheers.

• Like 1

Darryl, just purchased - wanted to commend you on a really excellent product. As a Developer licencee of Ubot Studio, it did irk me that the makers of ubot couldn't come up with this level of ui builder in v5. IMO, yours is way ahead of the ui builder included with v5. Anyone selling commercial bots - this is a MUST!

Darryl, just purchased - wanted to commend you on a really excellent product. As a Developer licencee of Ubot Studio, it did irk me that the makers of ubot couldn't come up with this level of ui builder in v5. IMO, yours is way ahead of the ui builder included with v5. Anyone selling commercial bots - this is a MUST!

Good to hear you like it ajacko and thanks for taking the time to post.

Cheers

Darryl.

And Pure ol CSS3 works beautifully with it. :)

• 1 month later...

Just uploaded a major update, here's whats new:

1) Completely new "tabs" which is a major improvement for creating tabbed ui's. Tabs are also draggable so you can now align them either horizontally or vertically. Also to add elements to a tab you only need to click on that tab now and begin adding the elements(see video below).

With these new tabs you now have the option to create a splash page right in the ui, no need to use the browser if you want a splash page.

Also it's super easy to add a logo in any position you want that will appear on all tabs, above the tabs, below the tabs, wherever you like(see video).

2) Is now possible to change the ui background color at any stage of ui creation quickly and easily. Single color or gradient color.

3) Can also change the entire theme just as easily at any stage of ui creation.

4) A few pre-made themes included that you can use immediately.

See video below to see all the above demonstrated.

5) Made improvements to how the theme creator works so now creating your own custom themes is a much better process.

Screenshot of new theme creator below the video.

Also will be looking at adding dialogue pop-ups in the next update, then the next update will be a major one that will see a completely new look for the builder along with a killer new feature that I have planned :) .

Cheers.

Theme creator screenshot:

http://77thcloud.com/uibuilderpro/theme-creator-screenshot.jpg

• Like 2

Yet another great update with lots of new features, amazing work Darryl! Kudos on keeping this the most versatile UI Builder out there! I always use your builder when I need some advanced UI features in my bots. I've also learned a lot of cool HTML and JavaScript techniques thanks to this.

Thanks for the great support!

Have a nice week,

Marton