UBot Underground

Guys, where do you host ?

Guys, where do you host ?

Can you recommand something ?

I'm looking for a VPS

Right now i got some projects hosted by arvixe. DON'T EVER EVER pick them. TRUST me on this one.

Worst host ever.

The list of problems is too big to put in here it's a f*cking joke. In fact it's a nightmare !

Hostamus for softwares, and Hostgator for websites..

+1 for hostgator.  I've been with them for years and never had a problem.  I like their reseller packages. Seems to work better than VPS and you get more for your dollar.

I use a Windows VPS from Liquidweb - runs about $115 per month. I have a number of bots running on it for my customers.

Support is exceptional with them.

I do have a Personal class ASP Pro with Arvixe and never had an issue with them to be fair. Saying that, it's on Website Panel rather than Plesk.

+1 for hostgator.  I've been with them for years and never had a problem.  I like their reseller packages. Seems to work better than VPS and you get more for your dollar.

I would stay away from hostgator, their servers are far from secure!  they have no protection even against basic shells n stuff.

I have a few clients this year who moved from hostgator due to this.

• Like 1