UBot Underground

Last month i contact a brooker through warroir forum and he was claiming to make 1 million dollars in sales with my bots spread over a year.I have no problem with that :-)  He asked 3000$ upfront and 10% over all sales.
I discuss with them and say i dont whant to pay upfront. Only on commission rate and offered him 20% but no upfront.
if he make 1million sales over a year on his normal rate plus upfront payment he gets 103k.
If he make 1 million sales over a year on 20% he gets 200k.

So actually i offer them twice as much as he asks but no upfront.
What you think?

Yep, the gay refuse my offer.

What i whant to say.
Watch out for brokers that ask a big upfront payment. If he is realy so good the don't need an upfront payment.

Last month i contact a brooker through warroir forum and he was claiming to make 1 million dollars in sales with my bots spread over a year.I have no problem with that :-)  He asked 3000$ upfront and 10% over all sales.

I discuss with them and say i dont whant to pay upfront. Only on commission rate and offered him 20% but no upfront.

if he make 1million sales over a year on his normal rate plus upfront payment he gets 103k.

If he make 1 million sales over a year on 20% he gets 200k.

So actually i offer them twice as much as he asks but no upfront.

What you think?

Yep, the gay refuse my offer.

What i whant to say.

Watch out for brokers that ask a big upfront payment. If he is realy so good the don't need an upfront payment.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking.  Actually, though, I was thinking I don't mind the upfront payment because I KNOW this bot will sell and he was only asking 10% when I was expecting and fully willing to pay 15%.  Therefore, if I did the upfront deal it would cost me much less.  But if he's so good, then he would also realize this.  This guy also has a target of $1mil, but he said that sometimes happens in only 7-10 days.  In the end, he pissed me off because he was too pushy so I basically told him to go fuck him self.