UBot Underground

Hello,

2 weeks ago, I purchased UBot Studio.

During the past 2 weeks, I tried to program a bit, I like it a lot!

Though, now I lack ideas/inspiration to get working on bots.

As some of you might have seen in my introduction thread,

I purchased UBot to make money online.

This might be a stupid question, as nobody likes to give away their business strategies:

What would be a good bot idea to create?

Greetings, Frank.

Edited by DeKnarf

hey welcome aboard !

about the ideas , you can do anything with ubot , first start by automating the tasks you do manually online !

if it is done on a browser  , then you can automate it !

hey welcome aboard !

about the ideas , you can do anything with ubot , first start by automating the tasks you do manually online !

if it is done on a browser  , then you can automate it !

Thanks. Yeah, I did that! The automating.

The thing is; I have yet to get familiar with all the mumbojumbo of online marketing and such.

Perhaps my question was misphrased, let me try again:

Could anyone give me some examples of what you guys have done with UBot?

For as I can't see the forest for the trees :)

It just feels like so much at once.

@blumi40

Sorry for asking about bot ideas, I mean no disrespect for your work.

Check out the wiki page we've been working on here http://wiki.ubotstudio.com/wiki/How_to_Sell_Your_UBot_Studio_Software for some additional stuff
similar topic http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10628-how-are-you-making-money-with-ubot

Also, you could look at webmaster's, black hat seo forums etc. for methods that people use and automate one of them...

Thanks! I will take a look

and if that doesn't work then write an email and send it to one of your own email addresses 144 or 169 times (more or less). And then check that they have arrived. Then do the same again, sending the same email 169 times (or 144). Important thing is that you must sit and paste in the email text and then manually send it 169 times. This will enable you to connect to the universal consciousness which also includes access to all of TJ's knowledge. Very simple and free way to become a very brilliant and wealthy botter. 

and if that doesn't work then write an email and send it to one of your own email addresses 144 or 169 times (more or less). And then check that they have arrived. Then do the same again, sending the same email 169 times (or 144). Important thing is that you must sit and paste in the email text and then manually send it 169 times. This will enable you to connect to the universal consciousness which also includes access to all of TJ's knowledge. Very simple and free way to become a very brilliant and wealthy botter. 

:P

Don't ever underestimate the power of scalar fields!

• Like 2