UBot Underground

So the Westboro Baptist Church plans to picket and thank god for the killings at Sandy Hook

Below is a link to all of their personal and professional contact details including phone numbers, fax numbers, emails and physical addresses. Automating a spam bot for emails would be easy, but does anyone know of a way to have different pre set messages for the phone numbers and a service that will call for free? Google voice can call for free, but any idea on how to play a message?

EDIT: Removed direct link to info because I don't wanna violate any of the forum's TOS, but you can read more here: http://www.inquisitr.com/440545/anonymous-hacks-the-westboro-baptist-church-posts-all-their-personal-information/

They're just trolls. And just like trolls, the minute people stop giving them attention, they'll go away.

Yep, they just do it for the media attention and in hopes that someone does something to them that they can sue for. That's how they make their money, lawsuits. I'm glad Anonymous posted their home addresses, though, because it only takes one crazy mofo to actually go to where they live and do something.

So does anyone know a good free phone service to call numbers in the states? I was thinking use google voice, but is there a way I can have it say messages that I have typed? Then I would just set it to call once per hour at different times. I'm sure there's a way to do this.