UBot Underground

Ubot Studio Easy to use?

I'm wondering if uBot Studio is easy enough to use for someone like me who doesn't know anything about coding and programming in general.

My main goal is to create bots that can add friends and send messages on social networks.

I'm looking to buy the standard version at 245$ but i'm a bit worried that if I buy it I will not be able to use it. I've tried ZennoPoster onces one a friends computer and it was hard to use, is uBot easier to use?

There is a learning curve, but nothing too strenuous... it'll take you a few days of tutorializing to get it down... I believe there is a 30 day trial, so you really have nothing to lose to try it...

Learning ubot in a nutshell

Day 1 : What...Am....I...Looking at

Day 2 : HELP MEEEEE

Day 3-7 : Hermit Stage learning through Trial and Error

Day 8 : Reemerge from the cave Ubot Expert

• Like 1

If i can give any advice at all when it comes to the learning process with ubot is

#1 and most important.

"Be Patient"

#2 Be willing to learn

#3 dont be afraid to ask questions in the forum, but please use the search feature in the forum first such as looking for how to loop through a list search loop list or if not getting results you want you can always go to google and search ubot studio loop list for example

#4 keep in mind the only stupid question is the one that isnt asked. (well there are a few stupid questions) but normally not.

#5 this community is a great learning place.. and many ubotters willing to help others..

• Like 2

Congrats! You have taken the first step. It's actually really easy to learn. I also have zero programming experience. You will learn that bots are basically loops inside loops inside other loops.

I've been working with Ubot now not even 1 day and i'm learning very fast! It's amazing... I never thought I would be able to create bots this easy.

I'm sure there are steps that are more difficult, but the basics are pretty simple to learn even for someone who knows nothing about programming (like me). It's the deep options that make it more difficult.

Great software.