UBot Underground

Why Can't Ubot work with Flash?

Hi all,

I'm curious to know why we can't program bots where there's flash on the websites? For example uploading a profile picture to Twitter wont work any more as they've moved to a Flash Uploader.

So, is it a case that it hasnt been programmed to work with Flash, but CAN be (requiring a ubot upgrade) or is it that there is just a limitation to ubot and it will NEVER support it?

Cheers,

Kevin

The Question is what would u like to see.

Flash is a compilet format u canot parse on a easy way.

There are two Option to handle this Problem

1. decompile, but this is illegal

2. work with move mouse coordinates

Working with Mousecoordinates isnt a good idea and brings more Problems then Solution.

at the end i thing flash will die and platforms like twitter use it as temp solution

Hey Kevin,

Have you tried the solution presented here:

http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/11007-picture-file-upload-with-pop-up-window/

To upload your picture to twitter. Just found this the other day and it's working great and a bunch of different flash upload dialog boxes.

Justin

UBot can work with flash, but as Blumi says, it's a compiled format - you can only interact with it directly, not with the source.

Thus our Image Recognition is a good way to work with it, but other than that, it's a difficult format to interact with. I'm not sure, but have you tried using IR to interact with twitter's pic uploader?

UBot can work with flash, but as Blumi says, it's a compiled format - you can only interact with it directly, not with the source.

Thus our Image Recognition is a good way to work with it, but other than that, it's a difficult format to interact with. I'm not sure, but have you tried using IR to interact with twitter's pic uploader?

The problem is that it's a flash dialog upload box.

You can use IR to click on it, but then the upload box pops up behind the bot...

The only solution I have found thus far (for now anyway) is shelling out to an autoit script (or similar script) like the solution I presented above...

Justin