UBot Underground

Uploading profile pic - twitter

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok Guys here is how you upload the profile pic into twitter.   EDIT: Code doesn't longer works. Updated code is on my last post   I have being using this piece of code for over 3 months and pics uploa

Ok guys here is a Video tutorial I made for this code. I hope this help you guys get this issue resolved.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SATmjpuVRqU     P0s3id0n

Yeah they finally rolled out the flash uploader in full. I hate those flash uploaders as UBot just cant work with them. I wonder if the dev team will ever do something about it. Every day more sites a

Posted Images

Humm Kev sometimes for weird reason it doesn't show the pop up;

Try getting rid of the loop and just using the change file field 2 times in a rwo like change it wait 2 seconds and change it again then click save.

That change file field should bring a pop up.

I updated my bot with that code and I had to get rid of the loop and do it 2 times and with that %98 of my customers got pictures on their profiles again there are just 2 guys that for some reason that I can't find it doesn't work. One of them actually changed computer and it worked so I guess is his computer issue.

cant seem to get it workign on my end

it doesnt seem to find the type="file"

if i click manually then i get the pop up now ( before it didnt ) but yeah change file field and using elemtn type=file isnt working for me

Gave this another try this morning given I rebooted my machine last night - still no popup appearing for me.

Thanks anyhow, I appreciate the help.

Any further developments on this folks? Keen to get this going if it's possible.

Also, I definitely used IE 6 as my user agent.

Thanks

I am not at home this week. I will revisit this code ar soon I get back but so far my customers are still getting pics uploaded. I wonder if is bacause they do not have Ubot installed.

i did a bunch of testing... and yeah... i can get the image selected. saved. but the profile pic doesnt get updated. i tried and tried and tried manually ( thru ubot ) and after like 30 tries a profile image actually showed up! and then after i deleted it.. and tried again... a million times i gave up :) so yeah. we need help plz :)

for me its not about getting the image to load. loading the image is fine. but when you save, the profile pic is always staying as the damn egg head. this is driving me crazy. I cant do any of my marketing because noone gives a F about egg head profiles lol.

Guys I have being looking at this and here is the exact code that I am using. I am getting a %100 sucess rate on profile pics and they are showing just fine while sending tweets.

EDIT: Code doesn't longer works. Updated code is on my last post

thanks but yeah still the same for me... its very strange that it works for you and your customers, yet doesnt work for us fellow ubotters lol.. bro its driving me crazy that i cant get profile images yet. i dont want to spend 200$+ on some software just so i can get profile images lol u know wut im sayin?

I tried playing around on ie6, but I'm getting redirected to the mobile site where you don't appear to even be able to upload a picture.

I've tried a few different user agents and even on crome etc I dont even see an uploader.

@_@

Edit : Nevermind, just realized if you just remove the subdomain in profile settings after you login through mobile twitter gets off your back.

yeah but actually getting the profile pics to upload isnt working. even if you fill in the field. its just so much sadness in my heart! im gonna have to resort to spending $$ on an account creator all cuz pic uploading wont work :/

Hey UBOT support. HELP us or I want a refund. its bull shit that i cant do simple tasks such as UPLOADING profile pics to sites like twitter/soundcloud etc! I know you guys see this forum post... so why not ANSWER with a solution?

Have you put in a support ticket and got no response?

I would start with that first, then come complain in the forums if you get no response... :rolleyes:

And if you have already put in a support ticket then you have every right to be very frustrated and complain here.