UBot Underground

Transferable uBot License?

I originally bought ubot for personal reasons, so I can use on my own sites, but I found a lot of good uses for my day job. Now my company wants me to upgrade to dev. license, which they will pay for, but I also want them to buy my license all together because I have pretty much just used it to create stuff for them anyway. Can I transfer my license and what is the process for this?

According to the TOS "You are not permitted to transfer, assign, sell, resell or otherwise convey your License to use the Company’s Software to any third party."

However, it also says that "The Company expressly reserves the right to change or add to the terms of this Agreement at any time (including but not limited to Internet-based Solutions, pricing, technical support options, and other product-related policies), and to change, discontinue or impose conditions on any feature or aspect of the Software, or any Internet-based Solutions provided to you or made available to you through use of the Software." which means that they can change the TOS at any time.

So you will have to submit a support ticket and plead your case through the proper channels and hope they are in a good mood... :P